RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gregor the overlander?

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
Some of you may know what  Gregor the overlander is but for those who don't. It a fantasy book by Suzanne Collins about a boy who happens to stumble down a grate in  his laundry room into a world far below New York City.

The reason I am posting this is because i have recently just finished the 5th Gregor called " The Code Of The Claw" I gobbled up all 400 pages of this in just one day. And now i want to know more of what happens between Queen Luxa And Gregor.

Has any body heard anything on what this book will be about? What will happen in it? When it comes out?? Please let me know. Also for the rest of you Gregor lovers like me. This is the perfect topic to post your feeling on the book!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 11:26:47 PM by sparten84 »
For Free Web Design, E-mail us at freewebdesign@gmail.com

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I liked this story better when it was called The Chronicles of Narnia.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I liked this story better when it was called The Chronicles of Narnia.
It's not.
But it's VERY similar.... ???
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
supsup
hmmm. Nope theres quite a difference.
For Free Web Design, E-mail us at freewebdesign@gmail.com