RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SNES Emulator

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
ehh, I have no need for torrents, except for whole albums.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I wouldn't have a lot of things without them, but its your world, squirrel. I'm just tryin' to get a nut.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Snes9x is better for emulation, in that theres pretty much nothing it can't play, but Zsnes is much more user friendly and has better netplay functionality. I keep both, in case theres something I can't play with Zsnes. (ussually obscure japanese titles, in general Zsnes will play anything you want it to)

As for dling psx isos... Torrents work fine. =/

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
as its about snes (if anyone still cares) ive put snes emu and roms in trading folder, and also some nes
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 06:23:16 AM by link_999 »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I wouldn't have a lot of things without them, but its your world, squirrel. I'm just tryin' to get a nut.

:D You're very funny.

What client do you use, and what site do you use?

I don't care about getting an iso of psx games, I just want an emu that will play discs, I have the games.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!