RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the Dragon Game lol

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well, my friend thought me this game so i thought you guys would like it too.
The point of the game is that Me(the first poster) will list out some weapons, then the next poster has to find a way to kill a dragon with those weapons and give some weapons for the third

RUles

-Have to use only the weapons the top poster gives
-Maximum 5 weapons minimum 1
-twigs, cans every weapon is allowed.

Example-
Code: [Select]
Blade
Arrows
I'd stab him with the blade and shoot one of the arrows on his head.
I give the next poster- twig and a can
Code: [Select]
Id hit him with the can and break his eyes with the twig..

So time to give the weapons-

1. A bottle of soda.
2. A telephone.
3. A big blanket.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Here's an idea: How about we don't steal forum games from Anesis?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I would wrap his face in the blanket then beat his head with the soda... then I'd call a biker to run him over...

-alarm clock
-tv
-dead monkey
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Oh alright I'll play.

I continuously ring the alarm clock to try and wake the monkey up. Realizing that he's dead, I get angry and throw the TV at the dragon.

1. Caramel Corn
2. Flashlight
3. Rubber duck
4. Nightwolf

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, first I would rot it's teeth/fatally poison it with the caramel corn. (That stuff can kill ANYTHING.) I would take the flashlight and put it in my pocket, as I need to buy one and this will save me time and money. The rubber duck will be thrown at Nightwolf for a lol. Nightwolf will be hit by the duck for a lol.

1. One   (1) large bucket of clean air
2. One   (1) small pair of underwear, fresh from the package.
3. One   (1) sign that reads: "Ninety Nine Cents"
4. Three (3) drops of applesauce
5. Two   (7) cow nostrils

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
I throw away the applesauce, knock out the dragon with the sign, put all the smelly stuff by the dragon, hide under the buket of clean air until the smell goes away from the stuff I put down.

I hand thee:

- sword pie
- insta-drunk-for-dragons
- rocket launcher with long water ballon ammo *4 shots*
- power-bar-maker
- spagetti
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I ignore the other stuff then yank the sword out of the sword pie. Then I get conquistador on the dragon.

1. A bottle of lube
2. A dildo
3. A copy of 'Debbie does Dallas'
4. A mess load of condoms.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I eat all of those items and then punch the dragon in the eye.

1. Plasma rifle
2. Matchbook
3. Eleventy
4. Tickety

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I give the dragon a score of elevnty/tickety and it does insane... then I catch it on fire and beat it to death with the plasma rifle.

1. god
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I eat God.

1. Smod

Rep:
Level 96
S'mod! He'll just edit the dragon's posts and make him super embarrassed so we'll have to call in another mod to ban hammer him cuz he's acting all stupid! And then hell be SO embarrassed, he'll KILL himself.

1. The Soundtrack to Metal Gear Solid
2. A small plastic toy, fashioned after a Desert Eagle
3. A gray headband
4. A codec implanted in your ear
5. One Russian ration

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
I call solid snake, and give him the bandana and load up the toy with time stopping bullets. All over with

1. Flash
2. Webcam
3. Dragon sprites
4. Cloud sprites
5. magic wand
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep:
Level 96
I use the wed cam to talk to the dragon but when he sees my face he dies... I use the dragon sprites to make his family think he is alive and sell the magic wand for maney to buy a wii!

1.The Excalibur
2.The Excalipur
3.The Excalipor
3.The Exuacutor
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I eat those items too, and then shit out a Massive Sword Of Ultimate Burninating Trogdor Power with which I slay the dragon.

1. Massive Sword Of Ultimate Burninating Trogdor Power

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I take the Massive Sword Of Ultimate Burninating Trogdor Power and kill myself with it, but in doing so take my heart and throw it at the dragons mouth....hes allergic to hearts

1.XBOX
2PS1
3.N64
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I'ld keep the PS1 and N64 and then make the dragon commit suicide by making it play JSRF

1. Air
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'd fart, contaninating it so the dragon suffocates.

1. a beach ball
2. a house key
3. Bob Dole's picture

Rep:
Level 96
I'd stick the key through the middle of Dole's picture, then stick both up it's ass. The beach ball would be inflated inside of it's eye.

1. "2"
2. "3"
3. A tampon

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Id say 1 two three, and stick the tampon up its .............. noes (what did you think I was gona say)

ok you have a:
Cingular cell phone
a Virgin cell phone
a verizon cell phone
and a T-mobile cell phone

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I walk around with each cell phone, constantly saying "Can you hear me now? Good." until the dragon kills itself.

1. Flapjacks
2. Church bells
3. Loogie

Rep:
Level 96
I would make him eat flapjacks until his stomach exploded the I would chock him with his own intestine. I would put his intestine in the church bell and use it like a pot to cook and eat them.. then spit a loogie in his face... just because...

1. A bag of ophans
2. A bag of puppies
3. A atom bomb...   
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I open the bag of orphans, and puppies and give each orphan a puppie. In amazment the dragon thinks its sweet and turns around to go back to its den...that when I drop the bomb. (c im a nice guy)

ok you have
a toothpick
a hooker
and BOE's mother

(yes i kno the second and third are the same, just play along ) lol jk jk

Rep:
Level 96
After working her 10 hour shift at the safe the world factory and saving a bus of orphans from a drunk monkey my mom read that post and uses the dragon to beat YOU to death then uses you body to smash the dragon skull in...

1. A dead Nouman6

(mom jokes are low...  :nono: even if you were just kidding...)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Here's an idea: How about we don't steal forum games from Anesis?
well it was popular around there, so why not around here.
Its fun anyways, and i have taken teh "permission"

Back To Game-

I would let the dead Nouman6 get rotted and then make the dragon smell and eat him lol! He;d die of sickness (no offense Nouman ur rotted dead lol)

1. Zypher lol
2. BanisherofEden lol
3. DWARRA LOL!
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'd feed Drwarra to the dragon, Zypher would run away, boe would pee himself and i'd mosh the dragon to death.

___EDIT____
A wooden cane.
A pocket watch.
A fricken MONOCLE!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 01:21:14 AM by FuMannChu »