RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Zelda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 89
I heard of this game about a year ago i was excited about the game but do not care now. The the only game i am interested about is FF III remake the video is awesome.
:mex:

Eh?
FF III Remake? DS? That came out a while ago....

:chocobo:

^ HE'S DOING THE MOON WALK!!!!  ;8
I knew that just that game is amazing movie quality and phantom hourglass seem like it has retarded controls. Stylis only gay!

{Saucy} STUPID MASS AMOUNT OF CHOCOBOS REMOVED.

Army of moonwalking chocobos
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 06:43:35 AM by Fucking_Sexy »

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
lulz no more dancing then, nor an army  ;8

Rep:
Level 87
Someone said WW sucked? >_> WW defined and connected the mess that is the Zelda timeline. Not to mention without Wind Waker cell shading wouldn't have evolved into what it is today.

Anyways Zelda owns you. If you don't believe me, then don't blame me when you have the bigoron's knife spiked up your anus.  :o

Rep:
Level 87
why you are describing sword-arse action on this forum i dont know but i found that the game play was alright but the grafics made me sick most of the time which is probably why it took me so long to beat
neh the wii will  beat any console in any match you name ill tell you how it can beat it

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
why you are describing sword-arse action on this forum i dont know but i found that the game play was alright but the grafics made me sick most of the time which is probably why it took me so long to beat

You make me sick. WW had great graphics.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well, the "grafics" were new, and I quite liked them, other than the bodily proportioning.  Also, it probably took you long to beat because it was
A) A fairly long game
B) You are goddamn stupid

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
A) A fairly long game
B) You are goddamn stupid

:blizj:

Rep:
Level 87
it was a short game its just that the grafics made me quesy
like in twilight princess i beat it in 20 hours and clocked it in 38
you gave a poor choice of answers
ao i ad
c) i get quesy at dogey grafics

i choose c)
neh the wii will  beat any console in any match you name ill tell you how it can beat it

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

We shouldn't be fighting, because it's useless spam.
Please speak English also.

The cell-shaded graphics were awesome, it was the rise of the cell-shaded fad.

And may I ask what:

c) i get quesy at dogey grafics

means?

All I get is:
I get queasy at doggy graphics...
(Unless you meant dodgey, which isn't a word)

I don't understand what that is supposed to mean.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
He means if the game doesn't look pretty then he can't play it, because he has no taste in good games.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
He means if the game doesn't look pretty then he can't play it, because he has no taste in good games.

Rep +

Rep:
Level 87
ouch that insult hurt
its just that the grafics make me sick for some reason
like golden eye for the 64 i could play all of five minutes before i hurled
so i have to be careful about what game i can play
i do have taste in good games but the majority of the games i cant play because they make me sick.
ok so dont be so quik to juge
and my english is not that good if you havent noticed

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
But, you liked Majoras Mask?
Those graphics were way more "dodgy" than WW.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
my english is not that good if you havent noticed
Trust me, I have.  Anyone that doesn't like goldeneye can suckah mah bawz.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
goldeneye source for the win! Are you guyz talkin' aboot teh new zelda for the nintendo revolution?

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
goldeneye source for the win! Are you guyz talkin' aboot teh new zelda for the nintendo revolution?

YES FOR GOLDENEYE!!!!

yeah.......i know the game name but I forgot.... ;9

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

?.? A new one already?

No we are talking about Phantom Hourglass, the sequel to Wind Waker.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Itz a sequel? This shall be interesting...