RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Zelda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
There is a new zelda coming out for the DS. It is going to yuse the cell shading like in the windwaker.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Im not a big Zelda fan, but where did you get the sources?

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, I have heard of this one. Its called "Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass"

You can direct where your boomarang can go with the touch screen and other stuff.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
COBRA. NICE TOPIC. I LOVE HOW YOU PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO INFORMING US. BOY! WHAT A PAL!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I saw the preorder thing at circuit city

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
lol
it already was announced like a year ago..
its in summer i think.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Yeah, I heard about this one before Twilight Princess.
:tinysmile:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Yeah, this is really old news.  But what with all this new info we found on it from cobragamer, this will surely become an active topic!

Rep:
Level 88
wind waker sucked

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Thanks for your pointless insight, and also, I liked WW.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I am sorry but Wind Waker was a beautiful game. So beautiful that I keep it in my pants at all times.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
COBRA. NICE TOPIC. I LOVE HOW YOU PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO INFORMING US. BOY! WHAT A PAL!
---------------
Yeah, this is really old news.  But what with all this new info we found on it from cobragamer, this will surely become an active topic!
--------------
wind waker sucked
Thanks for your pointless insight, and also, I liked WW.

Lol :tpg: Everyone likes Zelda! I wish I had a DS/Wii/Gamecube just for those Zelda games ;9

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
hahahaha geez.... anyway i liked windwaker the only bad part was the finding the fricken triforce ...... stupid map....

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
I'm feeling Cold today.

This was like known to me like a year ago.
Working on world of sorrow again.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Oh Mi Gosh, what kind members this forum has.

:V
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I NO, IDDINT ID GRADE?!

:V

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Yeah that Trifoce finding thing was retarted. I had to use a walkthrough for that... :-[

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I heard of this..but I haven't found anything new on it as of late =(

Rep:
Level 88
Wait... I have an article in a magazine about it... I might scan it in out of sheer boredom...

EDIT: Attached it.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 02:17:44 AM by Final-Knight »

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
i hope this is a better game than metroid, i hated that game. But im really looking forward to this

Rep:
Level 87
hey  :chocobo:thats my magazine :tpg:
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
 :huge:

This news is very old...I saw a trailer for it two years back.

Very old news...

Rep:
Level 89
I heard of this game about a year ago i was excited about the game but do not care now. The the only game i am interested about is FF III remake the video is awesome.
:mex:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I heard of this game about a year ago i was excited about the game but do not care now. The the only game i am interested about is FF III remake the video is awesome.
:mex:

Eh?
FF III Remake? DS? That came out a while ago....

:chocobo:

^ HE'S DOING THE MOON WALK!!!!  ;8