RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Departed has to much swearing...

Poll

Anyone else think so?

Yes
2 (28.6%)
No
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Anyone else think so? I think it has waaaaay too much swearing, infact, I'm very surprised they could even make a trailer! 

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Grow up.
LOL

Well, there was this movie, recently, and it had the worse, as in you cant even imagine, the worse of Hindi swears, still it was a hit, well, the movie would be for grown ups, who wont get efected you see.
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
FUCK.

Seriously, what's the problem..? They're either doing it to get a point across, or to "get in touch" with a younger, non-christian generation... Why does it matter?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
actually, i didn't mind it, I just thought it had a lot of swearing.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Lots of swearing means you can't watch it when your parents or little bros and sis are home. I haven't been able to finish Kill Bill 2 or start watching departed since 2 months ago!!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
don't read spoiler if you are planning to watch movie

Spoiler for:
The Departed has too much killing every character who has more than two lines and not resolving half the plots

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I was mad that most characters
Spoiler for:
died, leonardo, matt, charlie, anthony, etc...others

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
So you like movies with minimal swearing and death. Go watch Bambi. No, wait, too much death in that movie for you. I guess you're screwed then; no more movies for you.
:tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I like lots of deaths in movies.  ;)

I just thought it to be annoying that all of the mains died.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
It's actually nice for a change if all the good guys die. When I watch a horror I always hope they're all gonna die.
Actually most horror movies are weak, horror thrillers are way better. That's why I entertain myself with the "DIE, DIE, DIEEEEEEEE!!!!111oneone" all the time. (^__^') I usually get disappointed, because some survive. In most movies you can tell who will survive after 10 minutes of watching it and getting all the characters in the movie to know.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Well, Marky Mark survived. I just think it is a bad way to wrap up loose ends, basically every action in the movie was rendered null. Plus, whose child is she carrying? Does the truth ever get revealed? Does Marky Mark get caught? Killing every character off normally serves as a way of wrapping up loose ends, but this movie didn't even succeed in that even though only two characters survived. But, I think it was good up to that point.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
the only characters that have more than two lines* that I can remember who live are alec's and mark's...please correct me if I'm wrong.

*exaggerating

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
I was mad that most characters
Spoiler for:
died, leonardo, matt, charlie, anthony, etc...others
For the most part I liked that except what they did to matt.The rest deserved it.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It's a Scorcese movie. What did you expect? Apologies and tea-drinking?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I agree, they were all pretty much bad, even the good guys. I think that's what they wanted to say, and matt was the only one who turned good in the end, I think he found out what he was doing was wrong...

I love scorsesse movies, the best!  :lol: fun, bloody and sleek.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
The Departed was great. Of course people die.

Well, Marky Mark survived. I just think it is a bad way to wrap up loose ends, basically every action in the movie was rendered null. Plus, whose child is she carrying? Does the truth ever get revealed? Does Marky Mark get caught? Killing every character off normally serves as a way of wrapping up loose ends, but this movie didn't even succeed in that even though only two characters survived. But, I think it was good up to that point.

just about sums up my opinion

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Go watch Jay and silent bob.  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I heard it fucks you up like percocet.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Go watch Jay and silent bob.  ;D

Jay and Silent Bob was ok....I didn't like it that much.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
if you have a mac open pad and type:

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Mother mother fuck. Mother mother fuck fuck. Mother fuck mother fuck.
Noise noise noise.
1 2 1 2 3 4
Noise noise noise.
Smokin weed, smokin weed.
Doin' coke, drinkin beers.
Drinkin beers, beers beers.
Rollin' fatties, smokin blunts.
Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts.
Rollin' blunts and smokin um'

15 bucks, little man, put that shit in my hand.
If that money doesn't show then you owe me owe me owe.
My jungle love.
Oh e oh e oh.
I think I wanna know ya know ya ... yeah, what.

then click "read" or w/e....funny stuff.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 01:41:17 PM by Gag_Masta_Flex »

Rep:
Level 94
Noise noise noise.

I'm pretty sure he says "noij noij noij"

Its not a real word.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Noise noise noise.

I'm pretty sure he says "noij noij noij"

Its not a real word.

I got it off google after doing lyric search. =D

Rep:
Level 94
Google is wrong.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I don't have a mac...