RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST]Battle Categories (Remove Attack Option, Add Skill SubCategories)

Rep:
Level 84
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Battle Categories for VX
23 February 2009

Summary
I need a script that will allow me to remove the attack option from certain classes and to add several (at least two) categories of skills. For example, a character in a VX battle has the options of (attack, skill, guard, and item). I want to be able to set what actions they have so one character may have (fire magic, water magic, item and guard) while yet another may have (attack, guard and item).

Features Desired
  • Skill categories assigned by class
  • Ability to deny classes an attack option
  • Multiple skill categories

Games its been in
  • RPG Maker XP

Did you search?
Yes, but I couldn't think of an apt name. If this has been done before, I am sorry for wasting your time (and please tell me where I can find that script!).

Where did you search?
  • RMRK Forums
  • RMVX Forums
  • Google

What did you search for?
  • Remove Attack Option Script VX
  • RMXP Battle Options VX Script
  • Skill Categories VX Script