RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaos Generations ( Upcoming Hit RPG! )

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Glad there are still fans of the game. I just updated this topic, and have recently opened
Createamation Square X. Check it out when you can.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Createamation_Square/index.php?act=idx

~Sion
" The forsaken winds bring a new face..."

[ Chaos Generations ]

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I remember seeing this topic in the previous forum and it was awsome, too bad I didn't reply cause I was lazy but now I think I'm becomming a bit more active (apart from the fact my fing notebook is screwed) anyway, the interview was weird at the last part...."Wind blade!" lol. That guys awsome and i just can't wait for this game to come out! Also, whoever Cged the stuff is pretty good, tell them I said their CGing skill is awsome. Anyways, I will have both eyes on this topic, checing it everytime I have the chance to. Till then, ~BuMpIeS~

~Winged

Some screens took by Azn Chipmunk. Right here, we see the animated cursor and interchanageable party members. I'll bring more as more is done.

~Sion

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
that menu looks like it was from star ocean 3 :|

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
wow nice idea and cool pics nice work guys

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
ZOMG I recognize that spell icon.

You guys catch on great. Sorry to leave you all cut and dry for so long. But hopefully this post will make up for it.

Over the past week and a half, I've been  trying to improve my mapping for the game's sake. Critique is most definitely welcome.

And you guys will be the first to gander at the newest addition to the Chaos Generations Fanart gallery!

~Sion

[ Chaos Generations ]

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
i wana see you make a game with XP =] but this looks amazing
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Thanks, and I've tried XP. Hated it, so I've stuck with RPG2k3.

~Sion

[ Chaos Generations ]

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Damn. That's good! You really have a knack for mapping, keep up the good work Sion!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Damn. That's good! You really have a knack for mapping, keep up the good work Sion!

indeed. Arrow is correct. That mapping is astounding....seriously. I'm not too wonderful anyways, but you just blow about 75% of the "mappers" on this forum out of the water.

i wana see you make a game with XP =] but this looks amazing
whats with you and XP? it isnt god incarnate. 

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

whats with you and XP? it isnt god incarnate. 

haha, lol I know its just something with me and the way the grafics look, I perfer the XP look, but that dosen't stop me from downloading peoples games made with different versions.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Wow, your mapping skills are great, and that fan art looks awesome (Did awesome always have an "e" after the "w" cause I don't think its spelt like that....)

~Winged

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Wow, your mapping skills are great, and that fan art looks awesome (Did awesome always have an "e" after the "w" cause I don't think its spelt like that....)

~Winged

Awesome.

Of being awe-inspiring. Awe-some.

there's an "e".

anyways...fan art? dont you mean concept art?

@Nouman- i see. very well. we all have our preferences.

Good to see there is still 2k3 games being made! Im doing one too. THis looks great! Ill really want to play this when its done.
Untitled Game

Story: 0%
Mapping: 0%
Characters: 0%

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
im surprised this game isnt out yet. it has been in production for a while

My computer was hit by a virus and I lost most of everything, which is why I've been remaking certain places and putting them up here.

For this screen, I just wanted to show the map, so the text isn't final.
Anyways, that's my daily addition...

~Sion

[ Chaos Generations ]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
your mapping is freaking awesome!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Awsome mapping SIon, I love it.  I congratulate you also on having enough patience to complete that large map.  Even though I've seen alot larger I still find it real good.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Your mapping, as they say, is very good, you should make tutorials for rm2k3 mapping

Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
that forest map made tears come from my eyes

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Tears Of Joy.
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Tears Of Joy.

Yes....now I have a puddle on my computer table

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
non gayly sion-

<3
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I can't wait for this game to come out.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!