RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RM2K3 Font Fix?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
How can I fix the font in RM2K3? I read on a website that the font fix patches didn't really work, and that I should "check my translation's documentation" to find out how to fix the font. I haven't found anything in th English help file, though. What is the best way to fix the font?
"There's almost not enough juice in this house!"
"Um...so there IS enough, right?"
"Yes. Nevermind."

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
there should of been a readme file when you downloaded it inide that it tells you what to do

if not installe the 2 fonts begining with m inside the fonts directory of rpg maker 2003

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
How do I go about doing that? I've clicked on them, but they're .ttc files and they don't respond to anything. Incidentally, I don't have the readme.
"There's almost not enough juice in this house!"
"Um...so there IS enough, right?"
"Yes. Nevermind."

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
make a copy of them and put them both on your desktop open up my computer and click C:(or whatever your main drive is called) then click windows then click FONTS now drag the two files into that folder it should install them

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Just wanted to say I was having the same problem, I need to install the fonts on Windows XP.  After that it worked just fine.  Thanks much!

Edit:  Forgot to say thank you :)