RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gundam Generation

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well hot damn.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
Thats a Name of a Very good Cinnimon apple  :pw:
.....hi

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
thanks for the replys u guys i wish i could get more help with it.

Rep:
Level 96
Man, you are one hell of an artist. Compared to ME anyway. If you ever need help, ask me, I'll do my best with what time I may have.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Well to tell you the truth i didn't draw that its a trace remake of a gundam seed background

Rep:
Level 96
..OOoooh. Still, pretty good! I came up with another idea, but it still isn't what you are looking for I don't think. I'll scan it when I won't risk waking up my neighbors.

Rep:
Level 89
DON'T U JUST LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE THINK FANGAMES ARE COOL?!

beCAUSE ITS they are NOT!!!!!!
don't you just love it when noobs are stupid?
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 96
Yup, brightens my day. ;D  I actually think he has changed since that post, though.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
don't, actually, has an apostrophe (spelling?).

and good game some far. Arrow, looks like youve got some competition...

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Nah hes actaually helping me but i would love to make the gamplay different than just turnbased

Rep:
Level 96
In the Legend of Dragoon, they ad a timed combo system, like in Super Mario RPG. Maybe do that?

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
i mean maybe kinda like Megaman X Command Mission With the buttons but no friggin power consumption
i dont know im just thinking aobut it right now.

Rep:
Level 96
That's a really good idea, I loved that battle system.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
I was organally gonna change it to super robot wars battle system but... you would have to code all that crap and have all the animations

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Hey arrowone hows the sketch going oh and heres a the sprite version fo virus gundam

Rep:
Level 96
I came up with something, but it turned out that it wasn't a gundam when I was finished. I'll have to try again, I guess.

Fantastic sprite, by the way. If you like I can sprite the occaisonal weapon or two, but don't expect an endless supply.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 01:57:26 AM by arrowone »

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
lol well i would like some icons for the beam gun , saber , and a shield

Rep:
Level 96
M'kay, as soon as I have some time free I will give it a shot!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
sprite looks good. good luck you two. if you need help with simple things in the game (like events) and nobody better is around i can help.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Thats What i need help with man events and the opening i Hate ABOSLUTLEY HATE EVENTS!

Edit: my msn Is nodoby_2@hotmail.com

Rep:
Level 89
what about events do you hate?
they not really that hard once you figure our what you want to do
(and if it can be done through the events that come with ur version of RPG Maker)
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Just trust me i hate every aspect the best i can do right now is party changes and monster contacts

Rep:
Level 96
Hey, check this out, maybe you could use it for a title theme or something...I made it, and I don't really know what to do with it.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Its good maybe add the guitar sounding thing more at the front at fit more in cause its not bad right now for a place holder i got the mp3 version of GSD- Vestige :-\

Rep:
Level 96
Oh, cool! And thanks for the tip.