RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Plasmic Rupture/Plasmic Pandemonium/accepting name ideas

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
Nah. keep going. People just aren't as active in this part of the forums.

Rep:
Level 87
ok sweet, well either me or Riku will keep ya updated, we live right close and we both work on his game so if anything new comes up either me or him will post it.

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
Sounds good guys

Rep:
Level 87
yeah, rikus the main guy, but when i come over i look over stuff he'll fill me in and i make animations, maps, etc. so yeah we'll keep ya updated

Rep:
Level 87
FFVII and LoD are the Kings of RPG's!
Hahah!... Don't mind me, I'm high on paint fumes right now... But still, MY GAME IS GOOD...to me and deuresco.
I made my first good cut scene on May,9/07!

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Good Luck guys i've had the same trouble with Game name / Names

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
The titl looks good.

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks. But I can't really take credit. It was made by deuresco... And deuresco, you do NOT make animations for me! I make my own thank you very much... But you do make maps... kinda. You improve on mine... Which can't be too hard cuz mine suck.

EDIT: TYPO FIXEEEDD
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 09:55:40 PM by Riku994 »

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
alright, but i will if you want, and cool you like my title. i think it sucks arse but thats just me, i need a better background...not just all black. any ideas?

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, and I haven't heard any suggestions for names yet.

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
well hopefully when we do, we'll get a good one.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'll try to think of a name! :D Just, I need to know what the title needs to be focused on. Does it still need to contain "Elemental" or something of the sort?

Rep:
Level 87
well unless riku changed his mind it does NOT have to have elemental in it. cuz the original idea was that each character had an element, but we said screw it and havnt thought of a good name. basically read the synopsis and get back to us. ill be on for another 2 hours and riku will probly be on as well. so just ANY names you think of post em and we'll write em all down.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
"Dr. Ling's Quest for the Evil Plasma Blade" >:]

Nawww... Jk. Umm..... Only idea is "Plasmic Rupture." XP

Rep:
Level 87
that sounds kinda cool...ill give riku a call. 1 sec

Rep:
Level 87
Plasmic Rupture actually isn't bad! Lol. Mr. Ling isn't a doctor though... But I'll definately keep Plasmic Rupture in mind.

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
yeah, thats a pretty decent name considering its us! lol riku'll keep that in mind and ill make a new title if he wants me to

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Plasmic Rupture actually isn't bad! Lol. Mr. Ling isn't a doctor though... But I'll definately keep Plasmic Rupture in mind.
HE IS A DOKTOR! XD Also, I might try to think of more names but since the game kind of focuses on the plasma sword, they'll all contain the word Plasma so that'd pretty gay. XD

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah... So if anyone thinks of any other names, please let me know. If you don't wanna post it, just email it to me at sean_robichaud@hotmail.com

...Diamond Doorknob...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
People are going to want to boost their post counts. XD 2 more.

"Plasma Atrocity"
"Plasmic Pandemonium" (alliteration! :D)

Rep:
Level 87
I like Plasmic Pandemonium...

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
same, that ones pretty good

Rep:
Level 87
me and riku have decided to split the credit 60-40 for him, cuz he made the main idea but ive made alot as well. also i dont think rikus using any scripts...

Rep:
Level 87
I am so -_-... Just not many... However, Mastermoo, It's the Plasma BLADE, and Mr. Ling is NOT a doctor  >:(

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
what scripts are you using? the lvl up one? cuz thats blizz's