RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pac Man's Adventure Home (open beta/demo test, 40% complete)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Where did you learn? I need to learn, I'm bored with Python and might just learn RGSS.

Please PM the link, if you can!  :D

Also, double posting isn't considered a crime, it's just bumping when not needed, it also drains the other topics down. And for other things too I assume.

You can just edit your last post telling about the update, also, this works well, too.  ;)
Edit the first post and then edit the title and say that you have a new update.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
Where did you learn? I need to learn, I'm bored with Python and might just learn RGSS.

Please PM the link, if you can!  :D

Also, double posting isn't considered a crime, it's just bumping when not needed, it also drains the other topics down. And for other things too I assume.

You can just edit your last post telling about the update, also, this works well, too.  ;)
Edit the first post and then edit the title and say that you have a new update.

ok, ill pm it to you

[edit]
what do you guys think of my game so far? did you like it? did you even play it?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 06:39:50 PM by fadark »

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I tried playing but it requires the RTP. You should offer a demo to those who don't have RMXP.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
i will once it's 100% complete, or at least done with all 50 levels. ;)

[edit]
can at least 1 person try the demo out, and tell me what they think?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 11:42:58 PM by fadark »

Rep:
Level 88
wow! this game is awesome! you rock fadark! you guys should try this out!

Rep:
Level 88
Er... that was odd.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Suspicious isn't it?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
So...a person with over 0 rep actually likes Fadark?? I like him, he's cool...be he spams a bit.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It seems that "guy that need help" is actually an attempt from Fadark to receive help, since allot of members hate him. Bumping his thread with compliments only gave away his plan. :police:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
dupe account?

He's very annoying sometimes, yet he's cool. He's sort of like you!  :=:

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
It seems that "guy that need help" is actually an attempt from Fadark to receive help, since allot of members hate him. Bumping his thread with compliments only gave away his plan.
dupe account?
guy that need help is my little brother. he's 13 years old. he looks up to me.
my mom and dad live in different houses (but are still married). my bro's name is Seth (btw, im Josh).
we are at different houses at different times. and there is a computer with internet access at both houses.
(i put it in a script format just for the heck of it) this is how it works:
Code: [Select]
when: month [#1] - [Josh = mom's house | Seth = dad's house]
 when: month [#2] - [Josh + Seth = dad's house]
  when: month [#3] - [Josh + Seth = mom's house]
   when: month [#4] - [Josh = dad's house | Seth = mom's house]
    when: month [#5] - [Josh = mom's house | Seth = dad's house]

end

Repeat = True #repeat every five months
end
 end

so he might have posted that to let me know what he thought of the game (while we were at different houses)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 09:15:39 PM by fadark »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ahh...so...when will the game be ready?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
you mean the full game? the complete beta test? or the 40% complete beta test?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Full game. No dice for the beta.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
i bet it will be done by june 15th. if not, then it will be done soon after that because that's when school is out.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hah...okay, sweet.

Rep:
Level 102
This game is actually fun. I can't wait to play the final version.

Although the sprites are a little off, the gameplay and interface is great.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
im having some serious problems with level 26! its kind of hard to explain whats going on,so if anyone wants to help just say so, and ill send you the game (editable). if anyone wants to help, just tell me please.

ps. the problem is with events. not scripts.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Im pretty good with events.

I'll take a look.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
anouncement!
the game will not be done by june 15th. :(

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Rep:
Level 88
OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
Woah...That game sounds so cool!
Signature goes here

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Good luck, and did you contact Modern_Algebra?