RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pac Man's Adventure Home (open beta/demo test, 40% complete)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
Why not.?
behind in school work, sorry.
Woah...That game sounds so cool!
thanks!
Good luck, and did you contact Modern_Algebra?
not yet

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Good luck, and did you contact Modern_Algebra?
not yet

lol, you're lazy...

I could help with a few levels....do you use RPG PK or XP?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I could do it on laptop....

Because PK is on laptop....

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I'll try it out in a bit, guna go get a snack right now.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'll try it out in a bit, guna go get a snack right now.

lol...

So, fadark, do you ant my help?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
yes, but onnly for levels 26-30 (for now, at least). im gonna send it to Mexentoso he can give it and when he's done (wheather he gets all 5 levels done or if he just does some..... or none) he'll send it to me and ill take a look, if its nice, ill send that version to Irgna, if Mexento didn't do so ell, ill send my current version to Irgna.
i wanted levels 26-30 to be "obtical corses". no ghosts (maybe 1 ghost on a level or 2). you can learn how levels should work by looking at previous levels. and also, please try to fix level 26! i can't.

things to follow:
- don't upload anything.
- don't change anything that is levels 25 - start of game.
- please test all of the levels after you make them to make sure that the required amount of points needed in not to high or low.

- all of these rules can be broken with my permission.

is that okay with you guys?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Never mind! ;)
i decided to do level 26 a different way. now im back on track, and just finished level 27! ;D

i will still only be doing about 1 level per 2 days (or so) though. because i need to catch up on school work (sorry). but it should be done by july 1st!
yay!

im very exited about how well the cave levels are! :D (levels 26-30) and i've decided to put less pacfood in each level to reduce lag (the game is alot more fun with less lag). and it makes the game more simple. but to make up for the simplness, i have to strategically make the maps hard, so the game isn't too easy.
the "map challenge" + the simplness of the game + the less lag = very very fun game! ;D

so in the final version (when this game is done), if you play it, and think it's fun, but not that fun: tell me (in a pm), and ill tell you how to activate a cheat to automaticly go to level 20 (which is when the game gets awesome!

ps. here is a screenshot of level 27:
Spoiler for:

i hope you are all exited!