RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
~*~The Dark Seraph~*~

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
so far all the screenshots look to be made from the same tileset...except one, and thats the intro scene.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Thats three different. The Dark Forest. The Sunny Forest. And the farming town. I haven't made many maps yet. I'm taking my time on them.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
I'd have to say out of all the games i thought would turn out like a bag of hole, this game has proven me wrong grats xD, i love the title screen, what is the font you used for Seraph
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I'd have to say out of all the games i thought would turn out like a bag of hole, this game has proven me wrong grats xD, i love the title screen, what is the font you used for Seraph

...how do you figure that? I mean its ok...but its not like its anything special..so hes got a good titlescreen...wooo!!!...Itll be nice for a noob game but not really all that great...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 12:32:57 PM by coolkid25344 »
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 102

It was made by Snailer. I'll ask him for you.

Rep:
Level 102

...how do you figure that? I mean its ok...but its not like its anything special..so hes got a good titlescreen...wooo!!!...Itll be nice for a noob game but not really all that great...
Alls you've had a chance to play was a 3 map demo and an intro. I've changed the maps and changed the intro.

EDIT: And that little act makes it sound like you think I can't make a good game.

EDIT: Also, I have more posts than you. So don't call me a noob.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:59:34 PM by Irockman1 »

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Yay i made it ! :D
And thanks for liking it lol,
XD

Somebody wanted the font name of "Seraph" ?
it was.. *Got to look it up*
Couldn't find it but i think it was Comic Sans MS a standard but very nice font in Windows :D

And I if you need something for this game again just ask me ^^ :D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:22:56 PM by Snailer »

Rep:
Level 102
XD

Couldn't find it but i think it was Comic Sans MS a standard but very nice font in Windows :D
Thanks  ;)
I have got to get photoshop. lol

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
XD

Thanks  ;)

Hehe
believe me i've seen alot of people say that, but when they have it they suck >.<
So don't get too happy when you have it at first :P:P

Rep:
Level 102
XD

Thanks  ;)

Hehe
believe me i've seen alot of people say that, but when they have it they suck >.<
So don't get too happy when you have it at first :P:P

Well, it'll be better than paint.

Rep:
Level 102
Ok, I'm almost done with the town of Limblum. Therfor you can expect a demo to come around Wednsday.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Alls you've had a chance to play was a 3 map demo and an intro. I've changed the maps and changed the intro.

EDIT: And that little act makes it sound like you think I can't make a good game.

Posts count has nothing to do with anything. I am a noob, yet my post count rapes yours. And The only reason your post count is as high as Morri's is because I have see you spam alot, and mostly post in game topic with "lol" "looks good" over a 1000x in the same topic, plus stop double posting in your game topic, just edit the previous post. And I haven't seen more then 5 people continuously post in this game topic, it seems like you guys are posting in each others topics to bump.

K, now back to the nice side of me  ;D

Rep:
Level 102

Posts count has nothing to do with anything. I am a noob, yet my post count rapes yours. And The only reason your post count is as high as Morri's is because I have see you spam alot, and mostly post in game topic with "lol" "looks good" over a 1000x in the same topic, plus stop double posting in your game topic, just edit the previous post. And I haven't seen more then 5 people continuously post in this game topic, it seems like you guys are posting in each others topics to bump.

K, now back to the nice side of me  ;D
Well I need to bump it. When it falls to page 2 or to the bottom of the page I need to bump it. But he's calling it a "noob game" when he hasn't played it.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
games get viewed no matter what page, or the position of the page, people will stop going to the topic after you keep bump it...they will not go because well, duh they think its just another BUMP...take a look at the bottom of the page, or even page 2 now, and look at the views my game gets, and still gets.

Rep:
Level 102
Ok.

Announcment:

I wasn't going to use a world ma, but then i decided Ishould. lol. So I will be using Inq's world map. (from RPG Palace)
This is going to delay the demo though.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
YAYAYAYAYA WORLD MAP!!! I LOVE WORLD MAPS YOU FREKIN ROCK IRONROCK!
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 102
YAYAYAYAYA WORLD MAP!!! I LOVE WORLD MAPS YOU FREKIN ROCK IRONROCK!

Lol, thanks. I just need the autotiles for inq's world map. I can't find em anywhere. The download thing is broken on the site too. But I got the map from somewhere else.

EDIT: The downloads back up  ;D
I will start on the world map tomorrow when I get home.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 04:18:32 AM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 102
Okay,the world map will take longer than I thought so expect the demo to be delayed.

Rep:
Level 102
YES! (sorry for triple post) I am going to create a HUGE palace. I'm talking about a hundreed rooms! It is going to be huge. I will be using Inq's indoor tilset for it. (once again I'm too excited to edit)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
YES! (sorry for triple post) I am going to create a HUGE palace. I'm talking about a hundreed rooms! It is going to be huge. I will be using Inq's indoor tilset for it. (once again I'm too excited to edit)

and why?

Rep:
Level 102

and why?
Why are you triple posting?
Why are you going to create a huge palace?
Why is it going to have a hundered rooms?
Why is it going to be huge?
Why will you be using Inq's indoors tilset?
Why are you excited?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no, why a 100 rooms. No way we would go to every room.

Rep:
Level 102
no, why a 100 rooms. No way we would go to every room.
Thats a good question. There will be items in some of the rooms along with having to find something or someone in one of the rooms. The larger the palace the richer the town will seem. I also did research on palaces and castles. They had hundereds of rooms with trap doors and hidden areas. So I want to make it seem like you are in one of those castles. I don't expect everyone to go in every room.

Rep:
Level 91
Hate to be a downer but I don't think your gonna be able to do 100 maps for just one part of the game