RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Infenyte's demo!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I made a little demo so far
I don't have a good title yet and my demo lacks a prologue!
but its definitly a demo!
I need some guys/girls testing my game please.

If you do, tell me after youve played the demo what you liked about it, what you hated about it ,if there any glitches and if you have any idea''s solving them!
And i want to know what you think about my characters personality!

The characters:

Name: Infenyte (He isn't me! I just like the name much)
Faveorite Weapon: Swords.
Dislikes: Liars and evil persons
Infenyte is nice and goodhearted, who always want to help out.
He wants to know who his father was.

Name: Darkan
Faveorite weapon: Blades, spears
Dislikes: Vegtables
Darkan is the best friend of Infenyte. He always gets into trouble and tries
to give someone else the fault of it.

Name: Aisha
Faverite weapon: Daggers, Flutes
Dislikes: Studying at Ninja school
Aisha is the older sister of Infenyte. She has a big mouth and a bad temper.
But she can be nice...very very very often.

Name: Dyanne (Mom)
Faveorite weapon: None
Dislikes: Her husband
Dyanne is the mother of Infenyte and Aisha. She is kindhearted and sweet.
However she seems to get sad each time Infenyte ask about his father.
Why doesn't she says what his father was like.

if i know how to make screenshots i would add them too!

Here it is!
http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=8XBIK1TJ
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 91
oh dude, you need some host it host it, then you'll have it up on the net and you can give us it's link. after this post people will give you crappy hosts which they think could be suitable for you. :P

Rep:
Level 90
First create a game folder of the Demo, then go to www.megaupload.com , and put you game folder there, then just tell us the link that they give you...someone else might need to instruct you about all that if you don't understand.

I have finished my first demo!
It isn't much and i think you have millions off bad things to say about it, but im proud ive came so far!
Its still misses a prologue (a black screen where text appear out of nowhere and dissapear agian). and there msut be some glitches, please report the glitches.

Its in my first post!
have fun n_n

Sorry for the double post but this was the only option since nobody wants to test my demo.

Could someone please tell me what i do wrong....(is it something about bad charisma or something)

I just wanted to test it for you, when i got the ever so familiar message "Download limit exceeded". Meh, i hate MegaUpload and RapidShare with a passion beyond anything mortal...
*Uhem*, anyway, if ur willing to reupload to a proper server, lets say SendSpace.com, then Id be more then happy to take a look.

PH34R T3H L33T

Well, The upload is finished and this one is even bigger then the other demo.

When the demo is over you will be notified with a message in the game.

hope you'll enjoy it.

Edit: The link has been destroyed in a very violent way. Please use the link below this post.

Ok man, ill test and let you know ^.^ b

\\Edit:Hmmm, cant open it, says "File System2 cannot be opened"?

PH34R T3H L33T

Oops, My bad! forgot to put RTP file in it (feeling really stupid right now)

here the new one!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p1xvly

once more: enjoy n_n (Note to a guy called Alex. This is my sigmark stop using it you jerk!!! hehehe)

Ok, I had a look for you. First things i noticed were that your dialoging and story needs some work. A few map glithces(meh, sp) here and there. Otherwize, Id say its not half bad ^.^ b

PH34R T3H L33T

Thanks for your honesty. I know the dialogue sucks, but thats because i aint English so, i will rework that using a dictionary (hope i spelled it right)

and about the other two: Could you please tell me the glitches you found cause i want to game to be glitch-free.

and about the story, what part of the story didn't you like?

once again thanks for playing and the high rating n_n (Well, its high for me)

Lol, I have to type this post over from scratch, my damn brother tripped the frikkin power.... anyway  :?

Ok, about the dialog: I dont think a dictionary is gonne fix all your probs, it was mostly grammar and some really weird sentances that i would either revise or scrap. I can take a look at your dialog for you if you sent it to me in a text file if you want. About the story, there isnt really anything, well, compelling in the story. Nothing that you can only find in this game... I dont know how else to put it. (I can help you with this too if you want, I write novels after all, i know one or two things :p)

About the glicthes: Two things i can remember off the top of my head: First map, the beds. I can walk through them  :shock:
And then in the town itself, theres a house/building near the gate, on the southern side of the road, the teleport event is a little to close to the road in my opinion, accidentally teleporting gets old fast :/

Ill post more later, but right now im late for practice.

PH34R T3H L33T