RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dissapereing Damage

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Jester of Chaos
On RPGM XP, I made myself a new skill, however, when I use the skill, no damage numbers show up?

How can I fix this?

Going off to slay Ganon AGAIN,
Oni Link.
Off to slay Ganon AGAIN,
Oni Link

It takes a hell of a jester to deliver a burn like that and still stay alive to burn the king again tomorrow.

Furry!
Can you be a bit more specific? Is there any variables or common events involved with the skill(etc...)?
Current Project: FuRPG
Progress:||||||||||
Mappers:Nicholas, Odin
Eventer:BPKS0

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Check if the skill power is 0. And check if other skills/attacks show damage. If not, you need to reinstall teh "Arial Black" font. Google it somewhere and copy the file into your WINDOWS/Fonts folder.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Jester of Chaos
First off, thanks for the offering to help, both of you.

I found out what was wrong. I might have helped if I...oh, I don't know...assigned a target for the skills? LMAO

Off to slay Ganon AGAIN,
Oni Link
Off to slay Ganon AGAIN,
Oni Link

It takes a hell of a jester to deliver a burn like that and still stay alive to burn the king again tomorrow.