RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Musician for hire!

Rep:
Level 83
Music Composer
Can please delete this one? I donĀ“t like to duplicate topics. This theme is posted on recruitment now.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:36:05 AM by irock »

Do you want original music for your game? Take a look here! You may like it.
Visit my Youtube Channel to listen the newest tracks and subscribe if you like my work :)
Also I have my Soundcloud account:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'm not interested in hiring a composer (I usually do my own XD), but I would like to know what you use to write music and if those videos on youtube are actual recordings or computerized sounds. My bet is on computerized sounds.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 83
Music Composer
Are computerized sounds Pacman, hmmm i sample in the same Sibelius software, and i use East West samples to make a better sound of the midi, i dont have recordings with real instruments at the moment.

The best sound libreries i can recommend you are:

East West
Reason
Giga Studio

also, the sibelius real sounds, garritan personal orchestra or if you want to upgrade a little the midi, the Hyper Canvas has a nice midi sound.

This is current software i have to sample midi, and its a little heavy...

East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold XP (140 Giga aprox)
East West Colossus (40 Giga aprox)
East West Symphonic Choirs (30 Giga aprox)
East West Stormdrums (4 Giga aprox)
Grandioso Bosendorfer (4 Giga aprox, Just pianos)
Hardcore Bass (3 Giga aprox)
Superior Drummer 2 (18 Giga aprox)
Abbey Road Modern Drums (7 Giga)
Steven Slate Drums (720 MB)

If you have midis and want to make a better sound for the midi, you can use the FL studio with the .dll files
i used to do that in the Guitar Pro times ;D

Visit my Youtube Channel to listen the newest tracks and subscribe if you like my work :)

Rep:
Level 83
Music Composer
Bump? Also, can this post be moved to the recruitment instead?

Rep:
Level 83
Music Composer
Due to the good people response to my music, I decided to update the first post with more updated info and tracks! Also I invite everyone to my youtube channel to listen my works, I also have a soundcloud and, currently have one guy working on my website :)

youtube: www.youtube.com/jose0moreno0
soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/j-moreno-2

Regards!

If someone is interested on me as a music composer, please write me an email at: castor.online@gmail.com

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I work with an old guy named Jose Moreno.