RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Spriters...under your feet? YOUR FETID FEET? *takes offense*

*lol*

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
anyways, we are taking too many bumps with all the small posts. We should move this discussion to teh forum of our newfound partnership.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

so.........fat cat = fat cat

PROJECT INFO
Nothing :3

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
say i have made a map how do i let u see it i mean how do i take a picture of it

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
Screenshot software, or we could use a file sharing system to get things back and forth......maybe MSN messanger?
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

yeah i have msn but would sending files threw it work?

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
It should. I you have winrar yo ucould always make it a rar file and then we couild update the files. or we could jsut update them by wtichign them back and forth and emptying teh contents f one file into another or soemthign liek that.

but yes the file share should work.
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

ok sounds good to me

Rep:
Level 88
Woot woot!
MY MSN messanger adress is commondragon@aol.com....don't send it e-mails though. I don't have aol anymore :p
Fat cat = fat dog

fat dog = fat lion

lion = cat

PROJECT INFO

-sigh- There's a much easier way to do it. All you need to is start the game, press the Print Screen button (should be next to F12, above Insert) then paste the image in some program (like Word) and save the image. Piece of cake. Then put it on ImageShack and give us the link. :)

Unfortunately, that gives us the rest of your screen as well, so either crop it or put the game in full screen mode (which I'm at a loss as to how to do).
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 10:05:09 AM by Evanescent »
Signature in progress, but rest assured it will relate to Evanescence.

Rep:
Level 89
actually, the link can be sent thru a PM and then only whoever you want to see it will get the link and they will be more likely to read it
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way