RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mathy: La Recherche

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Well the waterfalls are cool and all but they can't physically come from just a lone tower of rock. Water can't actually move up that far. I suggest a wall of rock there?  :=:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Actually I think those are supposed to be rivers right mat? I guess I could be wrong
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
you are haha. but i'm not done with the map anyway.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
400th post yall. I just wanted to mention that the game is going very well again. Also, that we have tinkered with some sound events, and I think you will like the outcome :p
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
400th post yall. I just wanted to mention that the game is going very well again. Also, that we have tinkered with some sound events, and I think you will like the outcome :p

we?

ME!!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

You post a lot! :P

That's a good thing though :D

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
you could always show it to me if you want. :)
my game's rollin' again,yay!

Well it's not THAT good. And yes, anyone could do that easily, and so far I've used a lot of swicthes (more than would be really needed actually), so I think I'll update it a bit first... You know, I don't think I can help, I can't do advanced stuff with this. I'm going back to work on DB 2 (WITHOUT scripts until I've tested if they all work together...). Good luck on this! Hope it turns out great.
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
@ Modern: yes, Domino is a posting whore  :D

@ Demonic: I'm the one that takes care of the advanced stuff, don't worry about it =P

Rep:
Level 86
So SHOULD I post it? It's awfully messy...
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
So SHOULD I post it? It's awfully messy...
sure if you want. or send it to me on msn or whatever that won't be a prob.

Rep:
Level 86
Okay, here ya go. It's just sth thrown together quickly ppl, don't expect me to be so bad as to be able to do nothing better than that!

EDIT: Sry, gotta get it onto Megaupload or something like that. I'll get it there tomorrow...

Second EDIT: Forget it, don't get how to upload it (U can't upload folders...).
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 03:04:46 PM by Demonic Blade »

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Okay, here ya go. It's just sth thrown together quickly ppl, don't expect me to be so bad as to be able to do nothing better than that!

I don't wanna seem like an Idiot, but what's that suposed to mean?! :o

Rep:
Level 86
Oh, sry, it was because I was on the wrong account, so I changed, but then I had to do sth else (eat dinner or sth like that I think) and I forgot about it. Just a sec...

EDIT: Sry, gotta get it onto Megaupload or something like that. I'll get it there tomorrow...

Second EDIT: Forget it, don't get how to upload it (U can't upload folders...).
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 03:04:29 PM by Demonic Blade »

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Mathy    sth=something

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
hmm... the waterfalls needs a little work, how bout putting the place behind a big waterfall (If i have the chipset your using for the place, i can try to make it)

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i've re-done it. this is an old picture.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
updates:
230 maps
about 20-30 added mins of gameplay
2nd hero is in the game(just waiting for zylos now wink wink)
new effects in cave(water drops)
first village(wokia) completly remade

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Heyyy it's still alive =<

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
OK, I'll move it back.