RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Why did you choose your name?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
The question.
Why did you choose your forum name?
What does it mean to you?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It means everything to me. It's just been tradition. mastermoo420. master as in I am ownage. "moo" because that's my nickname. 420 because that's my birthday (4/20). I've had this name as my e-mail for at least 5 years.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
I chose my name because I tried to read as much manga as I could get my hands on which wasn't much.  I don't much or any manga now.  Though I still enjoy reading them when I get the chance.   I never have money to buy them.  The dude part because I'm a guy.  the 5760 is the last four digits in my phone number.  It's been my e-mail address for a few years.
Go suck a lemon! lol

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
chewbacca.

Not really, but people don't believe the real reason I came up with it and neither do I because it doesn't make much sense.

Chewbacca.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
No idea... I just thought of mine randomly... sounded cool(er than any of the other shite I could come up with)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
The question.
Why did you choose your forum name?
What does it mean to you?

Pathbinder: From pathfinder - a sniper class soldier. Prominent in CnC Generals.

Why Pathbinder? ???

We were playing Counter-Strike one day, when I grenaded everyone to their deaths(in cs_deathmatch), they told me that I'm using hacks and binds...(NO, I don't use them)  ;D

So pathfinder + bind = Pathbinder. ;8

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Well I went through a long process of eliminating the so four thousand names I had though up for this forums. After around day thirty-seven, I had eliminated all of the names, so I just picked my real name. :P
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
SirJackRex:

Jack was my name in pokemon, every time. (Or about)
Rex was the name of my venusaur.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
arlenreyb is an anagram of my real name (first and last together). It was shortened to arlen, and then to arl, and then all those *arl variations came around like karl, alukarl, jean luc pikarl, etc etc...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 10:44:41 PM by arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
...jean luc pikarl...
LOPL
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
Someone once called me Tha Martynator and i liked it, so i kept it in my mail and nicknames etc. Also it reffers to the terminator, so watch out ppl!

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Holkeye, or Holk, is my nickname.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I rock, man (because it's true)
And 1 because Irockman was already taken on GameFaqs -.-

Irock for short.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I rock, man (because it's true)
And 1 because Irockman was already taken on GameFaqs -.-

Irock for short.

It has more meaning when I say your name.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I was bored...  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
My original name was Lacitor which I used in online games, then I switched it to Lac.  :blizj:

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I needed  villain name for an RP I was in. I still use this one regularly, but I use Ephiam more often now. The names are always being stolen by my friends -.- Plagerists!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I just smashed the keyboard with my palm and this is what I got. I like boes name ;-;

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thats awfully tidy smashing if you ask me >.>

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I be yah she took every button off the keyboard except Delicously_Saucy.
Then she smashed it :D

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I'm a weirdo who thinks I stole wings from an angel and now they are invisible and...
I CAN FLY!

Not really, I first used One Winged Angel (I was a FF7 fan alright ><"), then One Winged and then finally Winged =]

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
What will be your next name: only wing ?

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Its a boss from Tales of Symphonia, and it just sounds kool

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm a weirdo who thinks I stole wings from an angel and now they are invisible and...
I CAN FLY!

Not really, I first used One Winged Angel (I was a FF7 fan alright ><"), then One Winged and then finally Winged =]

~Winged
You coulda gone with Yami Enzeru. XP

I be yah she took every button off the keyboard except Delicously_Saucy.
Then she smashed it :D
She's just got major skillz. That's right. Skillz with a "z."

arlenreyb is an anagram of my real name
I found that out on my own before! :V