RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Another Custom EXP Values Topic...

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I've been messing around with the EXP chart, trying to come up with a leveling system that works for me. ...but I can't get it right.
Is it possible to create a leveling system on a smaller scale? ...a system more like the ones found in Dragon Quest and Suikoden games, where your max HP/MP would only reach 999/99.
If I have to do it more like Final Fantasy I don't care. In that case, what are good numbers to put in for the Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary values? I'm still trying to understand these.
Any help is appreciated.
It's not what a man stands for that counts. It's what he falls for...

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Sorry I'm way late with this, but any answer's better than nothing, right?

Lowering your HP/MP count shouldn't be too hard, just go into those stats and set the minimum as like 50, and the maximum as 999, then set the curve between those points.

As far as that experience lingo goes, I don't really remember exactly what each does (sorry...). All I remember is that the tertiary is roughly how wide the gap is between levels (low tertiary = almost no difference going from one level to the next). My best advice would just be to start with low values on all three, then mess with them a little 'till you get something you like.