RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Another bug?

Hurr durr
Rep:
Level 87
Hamburger? What Hamburger?
When I try to do a test run, I get this error message, either when I enter a new map, or press new game, or continue.
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1319/errormessage1zx0.png
Current Project:
Altaria: Deus ex Machina (in progress)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
You have a faulty script. If it's a default script, make a new project and copy that script and put it in place of the old one.

Also, stop putting your threads in the Advanced Troubleshooting forum, because all your problems are very easy to solve.

Hurr durr
Rep:
Level 87
Hamburger? What Hamburger?
Tried that.
I still get the error message.
Current Project:
Altaria: Deus ex Machina (in progress)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Tried that.
I still get the error message.
Try replacing line 274 with this:
Code: [Select]
return z + $game_map.priorities[@tile_id] * 32

If that doesn't work, you may have to reinstall.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Your problem seems to be in the RTP scripts so I'm giving you an empty game. Copy and paste the script.rxdata into your project or into your hard drive. If that don't work, try re-installing. :P First check if line 274 if similar to FireRain's. If so, try his first.