RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
YALL NIGGAS READY FOR THIS?!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
"yeah, makes sense why you didn't post the 1000 50 reasons WoW beats GW"

1.  Guild wars has better graphics than WoW.
2. Guild wars has a better community than WoW.
3. Guild wars has a better party system than WoW.
4. Guild wars has a better levelling system.
5. No grinding in guild wars for levels.
6.  Not many repetative task quests in guild wars.
7. Guild wars has a story line.
8. Guild wars has more customizable character creation.
9. Guild wars has no online fee.
10. Guild wars has a more balanced PvP system.
11. Guild wars has much more skill involved.
12. Guild wars has no real potion items, just balanced classes.
13.  Guild wars isn't a game that turns you into a social reject.
14.  Guild wars has better expansions.
15.  The guild wars map is not only larger, but each place is much more detailed, with things to actually explore.
16.  Guild wars skills are easy to locate, but there are many.
17.  You dont have to buy fucking skills from trainers in guild wars.
18.  You don't need a stupid mount, you have running skills.
19.  You can turn off the swear filter.
20.  You can actually compete with people slightly more than your level.
21.  You can actually tank a virtually infinite number of monsters if you are good enough.
22.  AoE spells actually have AoE effects, and are very important.
23.  Better, more customizable screen layout.
24.  Better agro system.
25.  Stealth is for faggots, learn to avoid shit.
26.  Combo attacks that if you fuck up, it will ruin your entire fight.
27.  The entire community isn't based on grinding to the next level, and you rarely get called a noob.
28.  No acheivements, only titles that are all based on things you would do anyway.
29.  GvG is amazing.
30.  CTF is better than WoWs.
31.  You're a homo retard.
32.  GW has creative creatures and bosses.
33.  GW gives you the max items pretty much right off the bat, so it's how you use things that determines effectiveness.
34.  Truly infinite number of skill combos in guild wars.
35.  You can't multiclass into everything.
36.  Only rangers can get pets, and you have to actually catch them, not grind for money to pay for them.
37.  Did I mention there is no grinding?
38.  Quests actually all have a storyline, rather than collect item x from monster y.
39.  Mods that actually do something.  I know becuase I've been banned multiple times.
40.  Actual satisfaction from the game, from your skill in the game getting better.
41.  The game doesn't feel like a chore.
42.  If you aren't in range, the combat system moves you INTO range!
43.  Guild wars is playable with only one person, all through the storyline.
44.  Guild wars actually strives on teamwork, if one person fucks up, it is like 15% of the group going down.  Leroy jenkins will fuck an entire team over, so nobody does it.
45.  As I mentioned beating it one player, and having good teamwork, this means that there are bots you can play with, that have pretty good AI and battle tactics.
46.  Hero system.
47.  Different uses for classes, rather than only one way to go about things.
48.  People aren't discriminated much because of their level.
49.  The terrain doesn't look randomly generated.
50.  People like you play WoW.

So, in conclusion, FUCK YO SHIT friendly black fellow, GET THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNET.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
51. I do it because it's cool.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
That also works.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
23.  Better, more customizable screen layout.

You can mod the GUI in WoW easily so :/
Holks post can be 50 =o

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
We just went over how that doesn't count because the game developers didn't do it.  But still, I'll allow it.  But to be fair, how many WoW players do you think mod the GUI?  I'm guessing under 5%.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
We just went over how that doesn't count because the game developers didn't do it.  But still, I'll allow it.  But to be fair, how many WoW players do you think mod the GUI?  I'm guessing under 5%.
Like 95% actually, all you do is download the mod and put it in the mod folder :/

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I mean modders, not people using the mod.  But anyway, I counted it, so relax fgt.

Rep:
Level 97
* Dr_Sword relaxes

Oh yeah I also thought I'd point out that I like them both
Spoiler for:
equally

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
/*kitkatkan posts before this is locked

it's not going to be locked now, because i said that. thank me  :mad:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
Hi kuddle kat kan :3

No shit is being locked so calm the dick down. :mad: :police:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
9. Guild wars has no online fee.

This is the only reason you really needed.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
True enough, but then it wouldn't be overkill.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

did you mean 'reasons GW beats WoW' ?

I think you mean 'you can multiclass into everything'

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

did you mean 'reasons GW beats WoW' ?

That was what he said, I felt no reason to fix his mistake.

I think you mean 'you can multiclass into everything'
No, in guildwars you can't, and it's a good thing, because if you could, why build more than one character?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
well I mean, you can make any class combo.
and when you ascend, you can switch your second class at any time.

so...you kinda can, and I think it could be considered a huge plus.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well yes, but a secondary is much weaker, and most of the pro classes require you to be a specific primary class.  Sure it has flexibility, but just the right amount.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
so this topic is necessary to try and sway people to the game you prefer?

it's like religion
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Nope, just wanted to piss off the WoWfaggot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
So you're trolling?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
You say that as though Bio doesn't spend 90% of his posts doing it already.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
RO is better.  :mad:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You say that as though Bio doesn't spend 90% of his posts doing it already.
Right, Trolling!  ;8
Spoiler for:
;9

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
So you're trolling?

it's an awesome troll because it's all true

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Because Anski and Irock never troll. They can say this.

Rep:
Level 102
I don't troll, and I've never seen Anski troll either. Why would someone want to troll a community they respect and enjoy? ;o; Besides, he didn't even mention anything related to trolling, and I didn't do anything but ask Bio if he was trolling.

What are you talking about. ?_?