RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Guild Wars

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Bet you didnt know that GW was made by people that left Blizzard and WoW

I've known since before the game came out, but even if someone didn't...
It's pretty obvious because it's so much like Diablo and it's good at it. It's practically Diablo II's love child.  :police:

I've never experienced a glitch in GW expect one...that involved a weapon that isn't in NF or Prophecies :D

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I am breathing life into this topic, because I get pms from people who talk about it to me, so why not talk about it here still.  The guild is still running, I have a hindu guy I know in real life as an officer, and this girl from florida.  Anyone who wants to join, just send a pm to Hyde Boancrack, or put him on your friends list.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Get factions so we can make an alliance  :police:
Also, I got some sweet armor for my warrior, Elite Kurzick helm +1 Sword, Vabbian armor, Elite Templar helm +1 Hammer mastery (I could've sworn I got +1 axe mastery :P) and half a suit of Elite Gladiator. Going to finish elite gladiator then maybe buy elite kurzick.

Bio, have you beaten NF? I find the Realm of Torment to be a lot harder than RoF, I have two primaries and two missions left, so I basically gave up. It's not fun, being killed by three our four aggros of eight enemies per group. It's just not fun.  ;9
BHA is such a great build for everything, if mesmer is caster rape 1.0, BHA is caster rape 2.0.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Get factions so we can make an alliance  :police:
I can't find it anywhere just by itself, I can only find it for like $15 more than normal, with original guild wars, and I don't want original guild wars.  Fucking walmart and EB games.

Also, I got some sweet armor for my warrior, Elite Kurzick helm +1 Sword, Vabbian armor, Elite Templar helm +1 Hammer mastery (I could've sworn I got +1 axe mastery :P) and half a suit of Elite Gladiator. Going to finish elite gladiator then maybe buy elite kurzick.
The fuck do you do for money?

Bio, have you beaten NF? I find the Realm of Torment to be a lot harder than RoF, I have two primaries and two missions left, so I basically gave up. It's not fun, being killed by three our four aggros of eight enemies per group. It's just not fun.  ;9
BHA is such a great build for everything, if mesmer is caster rape 1.0, BHA is caster rape 2.0.
Not yet.  What is BHA?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I can't find it anywhere just by itself, I can only find it for like $15 more than normal, with original guild wars, and I don't want original guild wars.  Fucking walmart and EB games.

Orly? I bought it at target, I don't know if they still sell it...but maybe they stopped selling it on it's own.

The fuck do you do for money?
I saved up for a long time/farmed for a few hours every day...  :tpg:
Really, I barely play my other characters compared to my warrior, though.

Not yet.  What is BHA?

Broad head arrow, one of the greatest Ranger builds for PvP and PvE  ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Bumped because NAMKCOR needs to discuss with us.

So I started a Paragon for Survivor, died probably 10% away from r1... ;_;
So I started a Rager for Survivor, knew the mistake I made with my paragon and wasn't going to make it. Died at the end of the mission before I could go to EotN. ;_;
So I'm going to delete my ranger because I only spent like 8 hours and 150G on her. But Survivor isn't something you just get the first three times you attempt it, it's frustrating and rewarding, though.

Anyway, Bio, did you get the new festival hat? I tihnk they stopped giving them away becuase Dragon Festival 08 ended...but it looks kick ass.
Also, got my 3rd year minipet yesterday, Mini Raptor goes for 45-55K, but I hear people have sold them for like 60K and 100K...I haven't decided if I want to dedicate and and cut it's value in half, or sell it for full price.

Rep:
Level 88
Ya know, I just now noticed this post. :P Guild Wars has been the only online game that has entertained me for more than a few weeks. I believe I have played it for about 15 months. However, I have restarted my characters because I didn't know about the yearly pets. :mad: If anyone wants to play with me, here is all my stuff....

Adan Rayen
Lvl 20 Ranger/Monk
I'm a Barrage/Pet ranger.
Guild Leader of "Protectors of the Final Seal" [Seal]. (Has 22 members, Half Full Guild hall, Cape, does Skirmishes and Monthly Tournaments.)<-- Not an advertisement, I swear. :tpg:
Currently working on: Trying to get guildies to actually do stuff instead on sitting on their asses. :mad: And working on Norn Track title, Cartographer, and completing Factions.
I have Prophicies, Factions, and Eye of the North.

I have other characters, but they all suck. :P

That is all.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Bumped because NAMKCOR needs to discuss with us.

So I started a Paragon for Survivor, died probably 10% away from r1... ;_;
So I started a Rager for Survivor, knew the mistake I made with my paragon and wasn't going to make it. Died at the end of the mission before I could go to EotN. ;_;
So I'm going to delete my ranger because I only spent like 8 hours and 150G on her. But Survivor isn't something you just get the first three times you attempt it, it's frustrating and rewarding, though.

Anyway, Bio, did you get the new festival hat? I tihnk they stopped giving them away becuase Dragon Festival 08 ended...but it looks kick ass.
Also, got my 3rd year minipet yesterday, Mini Raptor goes for 45-55K, but I hear people have sold them for like 60K and 100K...I haven't decided if I want to dedicate and and cut it's value in half, or sell it for full price.

That was almost a necro post, son.

I used to play Guild Wars, however I moved and this comp cant run it so :(

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
GW topic deserved a bump, though.  ;8

I used to play Guild Wars, however I moved and this comp cant run it so :(

That sucks! =( I have all sorts of cool shit I could give you if you ever start playing again. =D

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Okay, so I have a level 20 ranger, warrior, assassin, and a necro.  I'm working on getting a ritualist, paragon, and monk to level 20 also.  Warrior is running cleave build for most of the stuff I do with him, as I have droks strength shield and droks axe customized for him.  Ranger is going to be running splinter barrager as soon as I build up some money to buy new skills from the new campaigns, assassin is running SF right now, and it sucks balls, as does the running form of SF, so my assassin that I got level 20 in a week is failing hard, when I expected him to be my primary money maker.  My necro I dual farm UW 50/50 on ectos, so if you have a 55 monk, or a perma sin, give me a shout and we will farm.  I have a guild with a cape and a hall, with no members, so if any of you guys want to join, the guilds name is Eight Deaths [EIDE], and my name is Hyde Boancrack, or Slythe Onagu.  Those are the necro and warrior I use primarily now.  Also, if you join the guild, you guys would be promoted to officer instantly.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
how grindy is it?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Max level is 20, and you hit that around the end of the main questline, so not very.

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, the game mainly focuses on Skills instead of Levels. Which is something I like.

(I hit lvl 20 about halfway through the storyline :o)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
lol, I'm running prophecies right now as a Me/E
currently level 8, and am on the mission right after fort ranik

I'm probably going to do an illusion/domination build with some nuking for fun, but we'll see what I can come up with

Also: my guild just like...vanished, who thinks we should make [RMRK] ?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Me/E is a great combo for support in PvE. Super fast nuking and punishing.
[RMRK] would rock, but I wouldn't join, already bought a few things for mine...Alliance anyone?
Biohazard, did you get to House zu Heltzer in Factions? Because if you did, you can make your guild Kurzick and join mah alliance. I'd really like it if oyu did.

I'm currently in the process of playing more PvP, recruiting and possibly setting of a vent for my guild.

Rep:
Level 97
[RMRK] is the CoD4 clan, only me and Arrow though :(

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
[RMRK] is the CoD4 clan, only me and Arrow though :(
;9
How ocme Zypher isn't in it?

I'm still sticking with [OK] as my Guild Tag.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Me/E is a great combo for support in PvE. Super fast nuking and punishing.
[RMRK] would rock, but I wouldn't join, already bought a few things for mine...Alliance anyone?
Biohazard, did you get to House zu Heltzer in Factions? Because if you did, you can make your guild Kurzick and join mah alliance. I'd really like it if oyu did.

I'm currently in the process of playing more PvP, recruiting and possibly setting of a vent for my guild.

I am putting most of my attributes in Illusion and am currently abusing Conjure Phantasm and Phantom Pain like you wouldn't believe.  I also like to spam empathy and backfire a lot, and do some supplimental DD with flare and fire storm.

I like to run a control game, basically, and it works well enough for the most part

Attributes:
Fast Casting - 4
Illusion - 8
Domination - 5
Fire - 3

I have a +1 rune for domination and illusion, and a +1 illusion mask, as well as a +2 fast casting rune (-35hp)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 11:38:53 PM by Agito »

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
ill have a look then thanks :D

Rep:
Level 86
I was going to check this game out, But someone told me it was really laggy.  :mex: :bean:

Join Rm Sanctum, it's free!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I only have lag issues if I'm running mIRC and Pidgin at the same time as playing it.  And that's just cuz my connection is shit and the computer has like...512mb of ram and a sub-recommended video card

Rep:
Level 88
I run Guild Wars on Dial-Up. And except for downloading updates and stuff, I have little to no lag. Although, just like any other online game, satellite/wireless internet can be a killer with the lag. It's not insanely bad though. Guild Wars did good about anti-lag.

I'm now trying to make a decent build for general playing... Mainly cause I'm tired of using Barrage constantly. :P Any suggestions? I'm a Ranger with almost all the secondary professions. (All except Paragon and Dervish)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I play it with stuff running in the bg, as well as multiple tabs open in FF3 and I got barely any lag unless I'm torrenting, I play the game on medium-high...the only thing is it takes a while to load... =(

Illusion is great pressure/energy management

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Illusion is great pressure/energy management

yeah, I'm totally loving it

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I have the most goddamn amazing R/E pvp build.  Srsly.  I'll send it to you privately, but you have to PROMISE not to show it to anyone else, because I don't want this to get out to a majority of people.