RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT you suggest me good anime

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
So I just saw the first episode of Blood+ on adult swim last night, and it was pretty awesome. Especially the random pseudo-lesbian tendencies between the lead female and her best friend. Er, I mean, it had an engaging storyline and good action sequences.

lol

The dub was actually pretty good, but I'm still just going to download the sub'd version. Oh right, I'm doing that right now.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I wanted to make an in-dept list of the animes i have watched. I will adding more reviews and updating:

Dragonball Z and GT:

9/10 (english dub)
DBZ was my first anime I eva watched so I loved it. Ns fighting, ns story, but does get repeative. DBZ is a classic and should be watched. Intense violene but no gore and good blood (no explosion of blood and that exterem stuff). Very rare swearing and it is a fighting type anime. Good for watching everyday or every week. It is kind of old but the animation is great. They do talk a bit as well...but atleast Goju sounds like a man in the english version.

3/10 (english dub)
DBGT is a never-watch anime. Horrorable story, little fighting, and loads of talking. If you come across DBGT, just rip out your eyes, run to the nearest hospital, and put you eyes back in.

Full Metal Alchemist:

9.5/10 (english dub)
Just beautiful. Beautiful story line with great twists. This is more of a smart anime with lots to do with alchemy and chemistry and smart stuff. There is a bit of swearing and some "horny" moments and pretty funny. There is blood but nothing extreme. Ending and movie are just...sad. The ending had potential but I guess the producer was on crack. Great to watch everyday. But there are few eposides. Ns dubbing.

Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh/B-damon/Beyblade(Season 3 was okay though):

2/10(english dub)
Just rip of your balls and sell them in an alley with a sign that says: RAPE ME.

Bleach:

9/10(english dub and subs)
Great. I found Bleach to be the next DBZ, something to watch everyday and expect delivery. Ns story and pretty funny. Has loads of action with a great characters. Something worth watching.

Inyuasha:

4/10(english dub)
Ns fighting at times but really long and retarted. Retarted story line, gay love story. Not worth your time.

Naruto:

5.5/10(english dub and subs)
First season, with Zabuza, was really ns. I could see the potential and that this was going to be a good anime. But after that season, the story started to fail and it got really retarted. There is some ns action. There is a bit of swearing, prolonged periods of "horny" stuff in some eps (epsoides). The new Naruto also had a cool start but then they killed it. If your bored and have watched all the ns stuff, watch this.

Black Cat:

7.5/10(english sub)
Average anime about sweepers (hitmen). It has potential but doesn't seem to bring it out. There is action but blood and the intensity are covered with shadows. No swearing. Few "horny" stuff and is funny at times. If you are bored, check this one out.

Fate/ Stay Night:

9/10(english sub)
Don't get turned off cause of the title, it is actually pretty good. Ns story with great action. I haven't watched much but it seems great. It is a good ride when you are short on time.

Death note:

8.5/10(english sub and manga)
If you don't like animes without fighting, then turn away now. But if you like Full Metal Alchemist and waiting for another smart anime, Death note is your anime. Great story lines and has a bit of "horny" stuff. There is a great deal of talking but that is what a smart anime is. The series are not complete and I have only watched up to 15 eps. Something worth watching a few times a week.

One Piece:

6.5/10 (english dub)
It had potential but i didn't work. Main characters voice was annoying and it was too kiddy. It is about pirates and had its share of action, laugh, "hornism", and what not, but it fell short.

Shaman King:

8/10(english dub)
Great show for the family. It had a good story line mid way till the end of the series and characters were cool. It was funny but maintained its seriousness. There is no blood or swearing or "horny" business. It is kind of kiddy and the animation is all right. Something to watch when you are bored.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
9/10 (english dub)
DBZ was my first anime I eva watched so I loved it. Ns fighting, ns story, but does get repeative. DBZ is a classic and should be watched. Intense violene but no gore and good blood (no explosion of blood and that exterem stuff). Very rare swearing and it is a fighting type anime. Good for watching everyday or every week. It is kind of old but the animation is great. They do talk a bit as well...but atleast Goju sounds like a man in the english version.

3/10 (english dub)
DBGT is a never-watch anime. Horrorable story, little fighting, and loads of talking. If you come across DBGT, just rip out your eyes, run to the nearest hospital, and put you eyes back in.

I'm downloading DBGT for the sake of just watching it. I wouldn't give it a 3, but it's pretty bad. I'd give it a 4 so far. The first 8 episodes just sucked. The next 8 wee still not really a big deal. I've watched now half of it (32) and it's still meh... Loads of talking and just stretching the storyline. Like they could defeat an enemy in matter of seconds, but NO! They won't transform and just make gulash of it. =( And like "OMG, WE'RE GONNA DIE" for 5 long minutes and then they just solve the problem just that way I was thinking the whole time "Oh, Gosh, JUST DO THIS!".
DBZ > DBGT
I think I'm not exaggarating when I say
DB > DBGT
The main villain is just rip of of Buu. And his powers are so lame.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Gt is good to watch if you liked DBZ. Gt is not that great but it ties some loose ends. I does have super sayian 4 and 5 and some fusion goodies. I really hated the art in GT. DBZ, espically in the Buu Saga, was really good.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
So there is a super saiyin 5... Now you spoiled it for me. xD Meh, no problem.
Visit our website.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
HEY, YOU LIED! There was only...

Spoiler for:
...Super Saiyin 4 Fusion...

... and no Super Saiyin 5!
And yeah it sucked. I would've given it a 4/10, but after seeing the last 2 episodes I decided for a 3/10. It's worse than the usual Dragonball.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
no more links. send space deleted my uploaded files. sorry it's been licensed by ADV. I guess no one wants to get sued.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 01:45:47 AM by slydeltah »

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto
Samuria X(the ova's are awesome)
Bleach
Death Note
FMA
ergo proxy
all of them good stuff.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I'm going through that list of anime that Dark Angel Sion posted. The .Hack//Sign wasn't all that great. It's more like the imagination of a 12-13 year old plaing Runescape or WOW.

Chobits is wierd. Depending on if you like perverted shows or not. On a rating of 1 - 5 with 1 being none and 5 being hentai, it's about a 2.5 - 3. Lot's of "Ahhh that's sweet" moments though. It's just... Wierd. >.>

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Record Of Lodoss War.

Yes! I love RoLW!

Oh, watch Those Who Hunt Elves too, the story is about this team of people called: Those Who Hunt Elves (Three People: One Strong Karate guy, one Sweet magical? girl, and one rocking girl with tanks, snipers and rockets!)
And they have to hunt down these elves, for some reason I forget, I saw all of it, but I only saw up to season 2, if there is more, than I don't know about it...

It's funny, and very clever and sharp too. Oh, and the themesong!!!!

(Don't jou sullenderl Angelr Brue!!!!)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Seems I did a lot of help for many After all  :tpg:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
So there is a super saiyin 5... Now you spoiled it for me. xD Meh, no problem.

There's SS6...

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I thought that SS5 was supposed to be an "evil" SS of sorts. Well, thats what my friends told me. Well....it COULD be SS6...I can't remember. We might be wrong all togeather.

What confused me was that once there was one "legenday" SS. However, that all changed after the Frieza(?) saga and everyone became one, even the kids!

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
There is a lengendary Super Sayian who turns SS naturally, Brolly. Ever one had to work to get it but for Brolly, it was natural for him, so he is stronger. I never knew there was SS5+. Where do they show it?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well..I meant with the exception of Brolly. The concept kind of got overused a bit by the end of the show IMO.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
So I just saw the first episode of Blood+ on adult swim last night, and it was pretty awesome. Especially the random pseudo-lesbian tendencies between the lead female and her best friend. Er, I mean, it had an engaging storyline and good action sequences.

lol

The dub was actually pretty good, but I'm still just going to download the sub'd version. Oh right, I'm doing that right now.
...it's on Adult Swim now?
NOOOOOOooooo!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I dont believe they ever showed SS6... Is SS5 the SS with the ape tail? or is that SS4? I think it's SS5. I believe they talk about SS6, my DBZ days are over. I used to be a fanatic, but now I mellowed down. And i don't really watch it anymore. I saw all of the freaza and boo, and cell. and most of the others...