RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Newb question >.>

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
How do I make my houses in towns look more realistic? What can I use for a door?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, there should be a few doors in the charcter sets. If you need help with houses and buildings, look through the tutorials section, there are a few in there you might be interested in.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Don't use doors they are just a pain, but if you need to make your own, and make sure that when they open that you use a transparent coloring so it really looks like door opened instead a big white square...Unless your using rpgmaker 2003- because they have good transparent doors that look realistic.
~Banned~