RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Angelic or Demonic?

Poll

WHat would Make Better for the Final Boss's Final Form?

Angelic Form
4 (21.1%)
Demonic Form
7 (36.8%)
Combination of Both
8 (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Huzzah! I think that DAS chose my name (supposedly iven to me by a hint in the "Rate the member above you" thread.)

I didn't think you would actually like it.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Name = Dark Angel Scion  :P
I guess I'm not being very productive, but any angel name would be good, since it is just a fallen angel - it doesn't need to have a name which reflects it's fallen nature. Any name that sounds like an angel would be good.

>.>;; You took that from my Name. (It originally suppose to be like that, but I ate the C by Accident)

Huzzah! I think that DAS chose my name (supposedly iven to me by a hint in the "Rate the member above you" thread.)

I didn't think you would actually like it.
=) Yep....You're correct.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Suiel
Suiel is the angel of earthquakes. He earned his title through his rambunctius fights with fallen angels who tried to escape from hell. He takes on challenges bare-handed and is always victorious.

Don't know if this is reeaally true, but the site doesnt look like one that comes from any game or anything.. but you can never be too sure with the internet  :-\
New here but still gonna help :D

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
GUILTY GEAR MUSIC would be awesome for a Final Boss battle (in fact, every important boss in my game will have metal music in it, no lyrics of course).
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Suiel
Suiel is the angel of earthquakes. He earned his title through his rambunctius fights with fallen angels who tried to escape from hell. He takes on challenges bare-handed and is always victorious.

Don't know if this is reeaally true, but the site doesnt look like one that comes from any game or anything.. but you can never be too sure with the internet  :-\

Thing is...This is A Fallen Angel that we are speaking of  :( (Or Demon)

GUILTY GEAR MUSIC would be awesome for a Final Boss battle (in fact, every important boss in my game will have metal music in it, no lyrics of course).
Now that I think about it...Guilty Gear's Dizzy makes great sprite for what I want xD