RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Videogames That Are Good But You Don't Like For Whatever Reason

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
You know them, those jerks that people think are good and then they find out it sucks. And let me put down a mass labeler right now

MOST video games based on movies are overrated by the general public. They almost always come out in Top Ten Best Sellers. Its true, and it hurts.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 09:01:14 PM by arlen »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Final Fantasy VII, yes it was good but the fanbase for it is just too much. @_@
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 07:33:18 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Final Fantasy VII, yes it was good but the fanbase for it is just too mcuh. @_@

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
SONIC.
The 2D ones were some of the best platforms, the 3D ones sucked ass.
I think hellgate london is overrated, and it hasn't come out yet.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Halo. By far. It's a good game, but what the hell? Play halo, then play Half Life 2. In comparison, HL2 feels like a refined quality product, and Halo feels like something a bunch of kids put together in a couple of months.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Yeah, halo 2 is pretty good though, I like the vehicular combat more in halo than hl2.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Grand Theft Auto. What a load of horseshit.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Star Wars: KOTOR

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
KOTOR was a good game..

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
The HALO series is definitely overrated.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
SONIC.

the 3D ones, the 2D ones still rocks, like Sonic Rush for the Nintendo DS.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Final Fantasy XII

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I think hellgate london is overrated, and it hasn't come out yet.

I guess it may be over-rated. It isnt even rated though, because as you said, it isn't even out yet. It looks fun to me anyways.

I'd say that besides the obvious, FF-VII and Halo, I actually think that HL2 is a LITTLE bit over-rated. I mean, it's fun, yeah. Ravenholm was freakin awesome, but after a while it gets a little monotonous. Combine, Zombies, Antlions. The puzzles are fun, but to tell the truth, I personally had more fun in Far Cry and F.E.A.R. Not to say Hl2 is by any account not great, I just wouldn't put it on a pedestal above other great PC FPSs.

Rep:
Level 97
World Of Warcraft (even though I play it ;9 )

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Oblivion. It was good, but not get-naked Morrowind good.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Skanker's RMRK game

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Oblivion. It was good, but not get-naked Morrowind good.

true.
Although i thought Oblivion was more accessible to the less-hardcore RPG crowd (such as myself).

I also think WoW is overrated, but I can't think of an exact reason why.

Rep:
Level 87
Cap'n Snowflake.
World of Warcraft.  I don't mind people playing it, but I hate it when people take an online game seriously.
I'll be back in a couple days.
http://

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
indeed wow is wayyyy overrated i played it for a week *blechh* i got bored so fast

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I knew some guys who talked about it all the time in band class, I was mildly interested, but not amused

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Fuck WoW
too much money

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.