RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Halo DS (wth?)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
http://ds.ign.com/articles/806/806366p1.html
Take a look at that.
This may ruin the DS's reputation for ever.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
oh yeah i readed that before.....WTF?!?!I hope they never make it.....THEY BETTER NOT MAKE IT!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You are either an xbox fan boy who hopes a nintendo console never meets halo, or someone who doesn't want halo to soil a nintendo.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I saw that to and i was liek wtf?

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 89
You are either an xbox fan boy who hopes a nintendo console never meets halo, or someone who doesn't want halo to soil a nintendo.

1) I'm not a xbox fanboy...
2) I don't have a problem with halo comming to a nintendo console but.....a side-scroller?!?! COME ON!!! They should make it at least like MPH IF there going to make it....

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
if it was an fps it would like give the DS a certificate to ruling the world. I mean think about it, handheld online Halo. YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO STOP PLAYING TO GO TAKE A SHIT.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Metroid Prime Hunters was a FPS for the DS, and it controlled surprisingly well.

It would be entirely possible to make a fully-functional, fun to play Halo on the DS.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
if it was an fps it would like give the DS a certificate to ruling the world. I mean think about it, handheld online Halo. YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO STOP PLAYING TO GO TAKE A SHIT.

That's true.

It would be entirely possible to make a fully-functional, fun to play Halo on the DS.

That's true.

Well, if it were in MPH type format, it would be nice to change your weapons with a little bar across the bottom screen with the weapons on it, then of course, maybe they could get the MPH engine.

Rep:
Level 89
Metroid Prime Hunters was a FPS for the DS, and it controlled surprisingly well.

well if they made the game similar to MPH...then im fine with it.

LOL!! Kill alot of people while you take a shit!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Yeah. I read this.

Bungie people obviously dont read much into the DS, because if i remember correctly (havent read it for a few days), they said that the DS is a bad system for FPS's, even though MPH controlled amazingly well and the DS staff of IGN has praised the DS for offering a "mouse and keyboard" style control scheme with the stylus.
I'd say, a side-scroller would be shit, and wouldnt be able to be considered Halo, but if they made an FPS, then

it would like give the DS a certificate to ruling the world.

as has been quoted previously.

Rep:
Level 89
A FPS game turn into a side-scroller will be SHIT!! And if they make it like this, it could leave something very bad on the DS.....

Bungie, why don't you take concept of MPH?

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
This would ruin halo as a series forever... Like the DS? Comon!
If it was an actual console it might not be as bad. But this is IGN we're talking about, it could be total BS.
I hope Microsoft has enough money to prevent this from happening...

- -

Rep:
Level 89
This would ruin halo as a series forever...

I agree with you on that...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I thought this had to do with HaloOfTheSun (haven't seen him for a while...) and Deliciously_Saucy... ;9 And lol at this.

Rep:
Level 89
I thought this had to do with HaloOfTheSun (haven't seen him for a while...) and Deliciously_Saucy... ;9 And lol at this.

LOL.....no is about a game, not the people from here

Rep:
Level 96
This would ruin halo as a series forever...

I agree with you on that...
The THREE Zelda games on the CD-i certainly didn't kill that franchise! :V

Rep:
Level 89
The THREE Zelda games on the CD-i certainly didn't kill that franchise! :V

oh i forgot bout those....but i can leave something very nasty to the DS....

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

CD-i KICKS ASS!

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 89

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well, I played a side scrolling halo game on computer, it was called like halo zero or something.  I played it for the sprites, I played it for the lulz, and I played it for the large .jpg files.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
This would be opportune for Microsoft to make up the money they lost in Vista.

Rep:
Level 96
Microsoft can afford to lose millions on a shitty OS they're been doing it for years after all.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY