RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best FPS you've ever played?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
You should really get Gunz, it's all free too. Amazing, and the graphics and pretty good too!

It's like you make a sandwich:

piece of bread 1: Matrix
filling: ut2003 (or any of them)
filling 2: Golden Eye
piece of bread 2: sword play plus gun play

Makes the best sandwich ever made.

When I say Matrix, I mean you can do all sorts of cool junk, like run up walls, run on walls, do back flips and shoot someone. My favorite is stabbing my sword into a wall of a pit just before you would go all into and die, and have someone chase me, then they die too, but I live. And the level system ROCKS! And there are no in game weapons, just ammo and health. You buy all of your weapons from money gained from kills.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Gunz is lame, if people lag or have a bad connection they are a god, and it's so glitchy.  Half life IS the best fps game series.  Fuck off, halo.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Gunz is lame, if people lag or have a bad connection they are a god, and it's so glitchy.  Half life IS the best fps game series.  Fuck off, halo.

That's just because you don't play it enough.  ;) (joking)

I have a level nine, and I'm saving up my bounty for some good weapons at level 10. Anyone wanna play with me sometime?

EDIT: BTW, about the connection, that's truly false, if you are lagging the game will make you untouchable until you are back to speed, same thing with a bad connection.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I had a level 22, it is so glitchy, you can fly if you have a sword and a wall for god's sake  ::)

Rep:
Level 87
Resistance: Fall of Man and Duke Nukem.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I had a level 22, it is so glitchy, you can fly if you have a sword and a wall for god's sake  ::)

That's not a glitch.
I have a level 9...man, I envy! But he rocks! He's got really good weapons.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
I will have to say Gunz is the best free FPS I have played on the PC. My level 15 is ok I guess, but I hate it when people use the "K-Style" whatever the hell that is.

I sux with the sword but I have a dead aim with guns. That's prolly the only reason my clan accepted me, because everyone else is so high leveled.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Whatever, you can spend some money and get an infinitly better fps for computer, so why play gunz.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I've played tons of FPS, and I like gunz a lot more than most FPS, I like it more than my favorite: TimeSplitters 2, so I guess it's my favorite.

I love the sword, I can go for like ten kills with the sword if I'm luck and my fingers don't hurt from dashing.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You can probably buy it for $15 or less. My friend bought it really cheap about 4 months ago, about $8; I was extremely surprised.

Edit: From a GameStop, in new condition =/

The Irony is, I just can't find a copy. Also, some one tried giving me a torrent of the iso and that didn't work out well.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Beat someone untill they give you a copy

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Considering singleplayer the best FPS game I've played is Half-Life 2
I haven't tried Timesplitters 2 though, perhaps I should try it.

I thought Halo was alright, but nothing more. Didn't play it on multi.
Considering multiplayer I have most enjoyed Counter-Strike for Half-Life 1
Then again when you play multiplayer how fun you have with it heavenly depends on who you play with.
I really did enjoy playing UT with Silver btw. UT is high up considering multi for me. ^_^

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
After I fix the current issues with my comp I'll go iso hunting for UT2K4.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ahh, I'm going to buy it. I love all UT games, especially invasion. I had like a level 100 plus guy, but I still had all of my power ups, but some how I lost my level and all of my health ups. UT2K4 rocks, I love the new stuff.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I liked System Shock II. It was genuinely scary, and I am waiting very intently for BioShock. Other ones I like are the Deus Ex saga, and Half Life. Metroid Prime, too, but that's more adventure.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I liked System Shock II. It was genuinely scary, and I am waiting very intently for BioShock. Other ones I like are the Deus Ex saga, and Half Life. Metroid Prime, too, but that's more adventure.

MP was very good, the boss fights were willing to keep you there for a while, the worst was Omega Pirate, he was awful! MPII isn't as good though...

Ridley was so easy, I heard every one say how hard he was, I wasted him with about 200 missiles and then off to Plasma beam.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
The best free tactical first person shooter is America's Army. No competition.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Pretty fun...although it's kind of laggy, But I played it along time ago, it must have gotten better.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I thought America's Army was a pretty shitty game. I assume you're joking, but don't take offense if you're being serious.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
He doesn't have the money to buy CS:S, so he thinks it is the best.

Rep:
Level 94
I don't like Counterstrike either, lol. Its too repetitive. The only military FPS I like is Ghost Recon II.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I only played AA once, and it was against my brothers, so I thought it was pretty good. But I played I think once more, and I got very very bored. And I think Counter Strike is kind of lame. I played in once or twice.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Either GRAW 2 or Perfect Dark.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
What's GRAW?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93