RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
AlienSoldier's Puzzle Tutorial

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 10:33:15 PM by Knight Rider »

Rep:
Level 87
This looks good! I'll be looking forward to more of these! :lol:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It does look pretty good. I'll move to Database

Rep:
Level 89
Well thank you.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 06:07:28 PM by AlienSoldier »

Rep:
Level 89
Just put up Puzzle #2 - Signpost Maze, which is very easy to do (check first post)

Rep:
Level 87
Seems easy enough. Pretty cool. ;D

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Finally, I know how to make a colour puzzle^^. Thx for the tutorial. Can't wait for more.

Rep:
Level 89
@The Shadow: Thank you. Don't forget that you can make it with more than two colors. You'll see on the demo I'll be putting soon.

Now... to continue making the third one.

Rep:
Level 89
Forgot to update stuff but the Third puzzle is still in process...

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I really don't get the color tutorial to be honest..
Maybe you can include the name and page of the event in the next screenshots/tutorials you make. Might help understanding it a bit more.
inb4gravedig