RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legendary Quest [Update N/A]

Rep:
Level 90
~
Legendary Quest's update progress has moved!!
Although It's not exactly as up to date in a sense as I'm still getting the basic info down, give me a few days.  Anyway I won't be updating here here anymore, please go to: http://www.freewebs.com/kreatohr/legendaryquest.htm

[Update 3.1:] Added Justin sprite example.  Replaced old menu example with new one.

Well this project is like the biggest ever and may never even be finished
but anyway the storyline follows as me and my friends falling through a dimensional portal when we're hanging out.  Apparently we got chosen by the valkyries of some other world names Midgard, but with little fighting experience other than we wave around toy swords and practice aim with toy bows? It turns out the real weapons are much easier and now we're forced to defend ourselves.  Of course Jesse and I being the fastest take on the first battle alone, also this was to give the others a chance to run, most of them do run away but then we realize the only way we can get through this is together. Also we realize that some of us have gained magical powers.  And later on we unlock hidden strengths and meet more of the cast as we go, including the people from the world of Midgard like Arthur.  He's a young magical swordsman but he was trapped in a Dark Castle and before the LQ team could take him home to his sister (nice rich girl, really sweet, she'll appear multiple times including after Arthur is saved and is convinced to let Arthur stay on the LQ team)

Current members...

Dalton - Swordsman / Crusader / Paladin / Dark Paladin
Matt - Spearman / Lancer / Knight / Grand Knight
Jesse - Thief / Rogue / Assassin / Avenger
Sean - Cleric / Priest / High Priest / [To be named later]
Christopher - Scout / Archer / Bowman / Grand Bowman
Justin - Mage / Wizard / Sage / Arch Mage
Turner - Mage / Druid / Summoner / [To be named later]
Arthur - Magical Swordsman / Elemental Soldier [Only 2 classes yeah, only the above mentioned people get to 4th most will be 3rd and 2nd]
Mickey - Undecided but will get to 4th class [NEW]

Logan - Fighter / Warrior / Grand Warrior
Collin - Mage / Shaman / Warlock
Jenny - Thief / Rogue / Assassin

Dalton ___________________ Jesse ___________________ Matt

Turner ___________________ Sean ____________________ Jenny

Collin ___________________ Logan ___________________ Arthur

Justin ___________________ Christopher ______________ Mickey

Some sprites: Dalton Matt Jesse Turner Justin

Example Of Menu

Rep:
Level 90
~
For any of those who looked and cared, go to the link in the first post.  It's more detailed, and more updated in a sense as I have stuff planned for it.  Just being alittle lazy right now.