RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Criminal and the Lady

pokeball JekOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 83
The Big Marshmallow Man
   I thought of a story Id like to start to work on. I thought of it while sitting in school, bored out of my mind. I hated stories with any sort of complicated details. A story doesnt need some higher power. All a story needs is a reason for a character to actually do what he is doing.
   In my game, you play as a criminal. You do bad things, like any other criminal would do. One day, the criminal decides to peek into a house before looting the place. Through the window is a beautiful woman. Her hair a golden color, her breasts raised by her clothing, her face without an imperfection.
   Each night, the criminal would look through the window, wishing to be with the woman. As he watched her, he ignored his surroundings. A soldier of the city saw the criminal. When the soldier came close, the criminal snapped out of his dreams and ran away.
   His every move was counteracted by the guard. His jumps, his illusion, his speed. Soon, the guard caught up, and arrested the criminal.

I dont want to share too much. but I like this little story line. I have enough story to make a full game.

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
her breasts raised by her clothing,
lol!
Much better than my stories.
If you read some of my other posts, you'll learn that my stories go like this,
"In the world of boxes, Bob found a rock"

pokeball JekOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 83
The Big Marshmallow Man
I figure that my storyline will limit the ammount of mapping I have to do. Im making the town right now.