RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tale's Of Fate: The 7 Books Of Destiny

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Common Title I'm sure but...

Story 10 years ago:10 Year's have past since the dark warlock (Name undecided) and the Dark Masters  had thrown the 7 kingdoms into chaos by using a dark book known as the Dark Book of mechanics. this book contained knowledge about machines and powerful dark secrets of Ancient Dark Magic. 4 hero's Managed to defeat the warlock and restore balance to the world. this balance lasted 10 years until...

Story:The Dark King (name undecided) and 7 Dark Masters began to experiment using knowledge contained inside 5 dark books. he began biological experiments and begain doing magical experiments to horrid for words. this caught the attention of the South City Citizens and word was sent to the nearby Kingdom (Name still undecided) about these happenings. the king heard of the Citizens problems and sent an 18 year old Boy (name still undecided) to investigate. the boy heads to south city he talks to the citizens and learns the most likely cause of the problem is just north of the village he heads out a ways from the village and set's up camp for the night...

Character's
The Boy (Anyone got a good name?)
Class:Warrior
Strengths:HP and ATK
Weaknesses:MP and agility.
Details:Son of a nobleman he has a strong will and will not ignore someone in need of help. His Aunt happens to be one of the 4 Who defeated the Dark Warlock.

The Archer Girl (Again Need a name)
Class:Archer
Strengths:Agility and HP
Weaknesses:STR and DEF
Details:A traveler whom can Tell when something is amiss just by listening to the wind. she has a strong since of direction and cannot stand to see someone injured. she is willing to help anyone in need. however she can be absent minded at times perhaps too much for her own good.

Charles (Strange Old Man...) ( Gotta Check My Spelling)
Class:Cleric
Strengths:SP, HP, and Mind
Weaknesses:DEF, STR, and Agility.
Details:He Is a gentleman whom Was a part of the original 4 warriors whom took down the Dark Warlock and restored peace. over 10 year's he has settled down and begun collecting books as a hobby. he's grown quite old and has begun weakening due to lack of exercise. he Is extremely wise and is quite adventurous even in his old age.

The Dark King
Details:The Dark Warlock was merely a tool used by the Dark King. the Dark King is the head of the Dark Masters and allows them to use the 7 book's of destiny to do his bidding. despite being the head of an evil organization he is down to earth and very wise he keeps the 7th book the Dark Book Of Prophecy's With him at all time's and seeks to use its power to guide him to his goal. the book it self is not 100% accurate and foretells of multiple possibility to what might occur.

The 7 Books Of Destiny
Details:there are 7 book's of destiny one of which was destroyed by the 4 hero's and forgotten by all except for the Dark King they each hold dark secrets and share much in common. they where written by a group of ancient people known merely as the Dark One's the most important book was that of prophecy which held the secret's to the lives of others. despite holding all this information it is believed that the book is quite small.

5 Minute DEMO:http://www.box.net/shared/rjhv6iert2
I'm actually pretty sure its less then 5 minutes but...

just a preview really and it has no opening so...
I'm The Biggest Mario fanatic This Side Of The Mushroom Kingdom.

Currently Working On:Tale's Of Destiny:The 7 Book's Of Fate

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'm sorry but I couldn't keep a straight face when I read your story.
You really need to work on that

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
It's still a work in progress...
the story needs a rewrite just like pretty much everything else...

which is one of the reasons I have a Team Request Thread on the forums.

Screen shots Everybody
Spoiler for:

Also Expect a few bugs in the 5 minute demo as I managed to miss a few things on previous test runs...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 04:46:16 PM by Mariofan0 »
I'm The Biggest Mario fanatic This Side Of The Mushroom Kingdom.

Currently Working On:Tale's Of Destiny:The 7 Book's Of Fate

Rep:
Level 83
Your game seems like its going to be Cool.

Do u mind if i put this Demo on my forum?

@cebelow$ero---

The New--- http://rpgmania.fluxcomputers.net/     
 Please register on this forum we need members!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
We are still new!
Vist www.acebelowzero.snappages.com and we will host your very own created games!
Thanks.