RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Castlevania Darkness of sorrow

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Hello people well i started this project when  i saw the blizzard abs script, i wanted to do something that were diferent than most of the games and this is the result, well  its like castlevania but it has some diferences, im working on this as a experiment for my real project, well actually  i didnt include the story in order to not spoil the final release feel free to coment, and give any ideas for improvement and if somoene is interested in help me in converting the maps and sprites to tilset and characters is welcome, actually the game have some small graphics errors hope you dont mind them.

freatures

About 1 hour of gameplay
Blizzard ABS and adds
Original music and srpites from konami

Controls

x- Attack
z- Jump
s- use skill
a- use item
q- Defend
enter- confirm
esc- cancel