RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sinister Saga

Rep:
Level 87
Messenger of God
This is my newest game, Sinister Saga. It's a saga based game where you play four different stories from the main characters' perspective.  In order to fully understand the story, you'll have to play all four sagas, cause playing only one will only add questions, not answer them :). It's still in beta but I do have a little info about it.

P.S. I actually made the story in like two minutes, and am creating it as i'm writing this post, lol. I'll probably have the whole story by tomorrow. It's amazing what a skilled mind can do, lol.
-Lazerus Saga-
-Lazerus-

Home Planet: Scourge
Race: Human
Weapon: Sword and Shield
Decsription:
A skilled knight and pupil of the legendary "Golden Knight", Lazerus joined the "Knights of Valor" in order to dispose of the galaxies most horrid villian, Lord Vesurah. Seven years ago, he encountered Lord Vesurah's power firsthand when underegoing an expedition on an unknown planet. While piloting his A.I.G (Basically a mech), he encountered what was believed to be a black hole. It actually turned out to be Lord Vesurah's vessel, the "Black Widower". He and Haku examined the vessel and quickly fought for their lives against the all powerful Lord Vesurah. Two weeks ago, he found out that Lord Vesurah is creating some genetically inhuman cyborg with the help of "Droknan Industries", the leader to technology throughout the galaxy. Lazerus quickly enters pursuit upon the "Black Widower" to stop Lord Vesurah's plans.

-Haku-

Home Planet: Szion
Race: Human?
Weapon: Azual
Description:
Known throughout the galaxy as the legendary "Golden Knight". He got this name 12 years ago when he single-handedly defeated "Death-Zero", a Cyborg created by the curropt "Dr.Greiznad". Along with Lazerus, he also intends to persuit Lord Vesurah once again to stop him from destroying mankind. But he also fears that something else may be even a bigger threat to manking than Lord Vesurah. He recently recieved a call from the "Galatic Federation" that an outbreak has struck the planet of "Nefarii". Unknown entities have been approaching the planet and completely turned it to rubble. He knows that this outbreak may be much more serious than Lord Vesurah, but he has a burden with him, and must do away with him before he turns to this matter.

-Valor-

Race: Goddess
Weapon: Broadsword
Description:
The goddess of the "Knights of Valor". She has taken this human form to watch over the galaxy and to prevent any evil that may threat it. Though she is a goddess, she had to sacrifice some of her power in order to live freely in our galaxy. When she was a human, she and her comrades destroyed the "42nd Fleet" that once threatened our galaxy. Valor is a very experianced knight who known more about our world than anyone else. She is truly the goddess of the cosmos.

-Reina-

Home Planet: Nefarii
Weapon: Blade and Shield
Description:
A descendant of the "Hiroshi Clan", Reina promises good fighting skills against any opponent. After learning that her home planet has been consumed by an unknown outbreak, she urges "Haku" to investigate, but hasn't been successful. She wants to find out firsthand what has happened to her home, and have gone far enough as to "Borrowing" an A.I.G and fly there herself. She submits good judgement most of the time, but also let's her emotions get the best of her, which is her weakness.

-Huga Saga-
-Huga-

Home Planet: Zuu
Weapon: Dagger and Blade
Description:
The self proclaimed "Slacker of the century". He recently enlisted to join the "Galactic Federation", the galaxies strongest army and defenses, but nobody has a clue why, since he complaines all the time and barely does any of the drills. Although he's a slacker, his I.Q. is through the roof, nobody at the age of 20 has ever scored scored higher than he did, which is the ONLY reason he's still in training. Huga comes form a distant planet called "Zuu" which is mostly known for having the most sucessful scholars in the galaxy, which may be the reason for his tremendous mind. When the head general asks him why does he want to be a soldier for the "Galactic Federation", he simply replies, "There's nothing on t.v., so I mind as well do something."

-Sophitia-

Home Planet: ???
Race: Cyborg
Weapon: Scythe?
Description:
Sophitia is one mysterious being. Coming from an unknown planet, many speculate that she isn't form this galaxy, but somehow "teleport" here through a ripple in space. She was found just outside of the "Temple of Azual", territory of the "Knights of Valor". She wasn't shy at all to show off out her scythe and defeat anyone who opposed her. She was later sentenced to death(if that's possible) by "Haku", but somehow managed to escape. She now wonderes the galaxy with no morals, trying to figure out why was she sent here.

-Tomaria-

Home Planet: Lexuthamia
Race: Neija
Weapon: Lightspear
Description:
Tomaria has a history with Lord Vesurah, once being his fiance'. At that time, Tomaria was young, and was competing with her sister "Vomaria" to see who could score with Lord Vesurah first. It quickly turned into a nightmare when Lord Vesurah sent "Zero" to kill her and fled away with her sister "Vomaria". It's been three horrible years since that incident, but Tomaria's will is strong, and she'll do anything to find her sister once and for all. She has gone as far as to requesting a search party for her sister from the "Galactic Federation", but thay have urged her that they will not comply with her demands. She must find her own way to find her, even it it means giving up her own life.

-Velincia-

Weapon: Fan
Description:
Velincia is Lazerus' half-sister and is somewhat known throughout the galaxy as one of the top assassins. Being a member of "Stardust", a legion of allies who captures foes by doing the opposite of the "noble way", Velincia is blood-thirsty, showing no quit in her what-so-ever. With such a rational personality, she hasn't been much of a big sister to Lazerus. She recently found out that a golem she once defeated, "Basalisk", have been sighted by the "115th fleet" and have been requested to kill it for a bounty.

-Screenies-

I'll have info on the other three sagas as well as the full story in about an hour, lol.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 10:06:03 PM by Shin Migumi »

Characters: 100%
Story: 100%
Chipsets: 50%
Mapping: 0%
Full Game: 1%
InfoHere

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
You should post credits for who made your resources and scripts.

Rep:
Level 87
Messenger of God
You should post credits for who made your resources and scripts.
I know. I'm still in the process of collecting everything for the game, so that part isn't complete yet. But don't worry, I won't forget ANYBODY, I hate plaigerism just as much as the next guy.

Characters: 100%
Story: 100%
Chipsets: 50%
Mapping: 0%
Full Game: 1%
InfoHere

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Credit Pickle for the Battlers and the Obvious Sprites that I imagine you'd use.

other than that.... :-\ I am in hopes that this lives up so I can play the 4 Arcs