RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SACRED SCROLL

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
well all i got is the story which goes like this

so there is this kid named lance hes arrogant (serious problem during the story) one night in his village a group of mercenaries still the villages sacred scroll. and that leads lance on an adventure he'll never forget
with secrets, sorcery and all that good stuff

problems i cant decide which rpg maker to use should i go with rpg maker xp, rpg maker 2000,rpg maker 2003

and i need sprites, scripts(if i go with rpg maker xp),etc if you could help i.d appreciate it. thank you

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Your english is very bad, and the story isn't the best.

Hopefully, you have some screenshots to share?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Wait...what?

How very...descriptive. Go with RPGMaker XP amirite?

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
excuse my english. i didnt have much time to write that.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
You should add more onto it to make it unique, it's looks quite cliche as of now.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy