RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Adventures of Halo Zero

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Jet Set Radio
Yes, I am working on another RPG (after the failure known as U Tournament). This ones called Adventures of Halo Zero. Before you say anything, like "I hate Halo", this has nothing to do with Halo (except the installer). It's actually about a community of members from Halo Zero forums (now dubbed, The Veteren's Lounge), Dobermann forums, etc, go on an adventure to stop an evil from destroying all of the world. The first beta demo is out, http://www.filehosting.cc/?d=742CF1B94<-download here.

I'll add screenshots once I upload them.

The characters are pretty bland. You don't need their bio, because they are actual people. And the text isn't the best, but it's not finished yet, so you don't need to fret. You'll get to know the characters later on, but the demo takes place in the Prolouge Chapter. And yes, I am in this game.
- My company P:
Detectives

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
game crashes, mapping = needs work. wrong use of mapping tiles.
(played for 10 seconds)

Edit: more of what is listed above happens in the game after around 1 min of playing.

Misuse of tiles: Doors. You used window tile.
Crash: when you leave your house and try to go back in/ walk in between the boy/girl in the second map.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 12:29:46 AM by Nouman »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
game crashes, mapping = needs work. wrong use of mapping tiles.
(played for 10 seconds)

Edit: more of what is listed above happens in the game after around 1 min of playing.

Misuse of tiles: Doors. You used window tile.
Crash: when you leave your house and try to go back in/ walk in between the boy/girl in the second map.

Yeah, most of that i agree on/happens to me
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Jet Set Radio
I know about the windows. I made it like that. I know where the doors are at, and I will use them for the next RPG I make.
- My company P:
Detectives