RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My master - A side view system game.

Rep:
Level 88
First , please ignore my very worst English lam not from USA or england.
--
My master
This is a game of 20 - 40 minutes game play... This is actually my very first game
so if you find some bugs do not be supervised...
--------------------------------
Important:
I got no idea who's created this side view battle system , please tell me if you know...
anyway , This script isn't mines , and there is no credit in the script so I got no idea
who created that O_O

The game is about a kid name frank , which asked to bring a sword to his master...
but on his way he finds out that its not easy...
you start in a forest which is the camp of the two...
This is a side view battle system game , which includes 2 battles that you MUST do to
continue in the story line.
There some side features like playing on the piano and some of those... search for 'em

This game contains some dirty language as well lol , and some nice jokes.
-------------------------------
Screen shots!

-------------------------------
CREDITS:
1) for whoever created the side view battle system - thank you.
2) for the germane rmxp community - to CinimoD for the windowskin.

DOWNLOAD (Part.1):
Rapid share: http://rapidshare.com/files/7899378/My_master.exe

My next game will contain more of my designing skills , And will be much bigger game.
the game will called "The hunter" , I hope you liked my game and I'd like to hear
some comments. ;)

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Bump with more info.

It doesn't look too bad, add more info, and get a demo up. I play loads of the demo's here.