RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
comments please

Rep:
Level 91
ok so i changed this guy

into that guy

i don't want to hear "10/10" i know it's not good, i need the artists to tell me what am i doing wrong so that next time it can be better , got that? good.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Okay hope you not will be mad.

The horn thing look kind of strange its only one color and looks that they dont fit to the character. And there are some other little errors.

And then everything (excpect the face) looks like a lego char.
But then he is also quite cool.
I like seing him from the side

If you keep working you can get reall good.

Nice bluee

Rep:
Level 91
hmm...i see what you mean about the horns.. maybe i should have passed though i figured it will be more.. unique Oo

(you said some other little errors but didn't mention anything, mind pming me the list?)

lol lego char ^^
hmm sorta true though i guess.. i should make him look more humanlike...

and i agree, the sides look far better than the front and the back Xx

Rep:
Level 89
i don't want to hear "10/10"

11/10

your work is awsome!!

If you hate snakes then theres a 100% chance that i hate you!

Dont click here ------> http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?the%20serpent

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
On the front the horns are wide and on the back the horns are cramped together.
I'd say that consistency is generally a good thing.

Rep:
Level 91
and on the sides they face the front too...
sadly i only noticed it when i felt like "meh no one will notice" :P

Rep:
Level 90
Interesting, not the best i've seen, but they are not the worst either. On the char with his back to you the horns look kinda wierd, mayby that should be changed.

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: thatsmypie
Interesting, not the best i've seen, but they are not the worst either. On the char with his back to you the horns look kinda wierd, mayby that should be changed.

they are facing the front -.-
it's supposed to look like that  :roll:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Shading, shading, shading!!!! If you don't give your character some shading and contrast hes going to look flat and dull. There are of course other little problems... but this is the most important!! Get the shading down, then worry about other things.

Rep:
Level 91
ok use shades, dark colors as wel as lighter ones it will help it alot. also on the bottem on the 2nd to the left the sword is facing the wrong way.

oh and put some shades on the horns as well.

Rep:
Level 91
err,,he doesn't have a sword what the hell are you talking about?
(it's his hand and a shoulder armor thingy and it faces the quite normal direction Oo)

as for shading, maybe i shaded too much for you to notice -.-
adding any more shades simply won't let you see an image Xx
(take a X8 look, if you want fix 1 of the 16 chars to show me what you mean)

Rep:
Level 91
so what if its not a sword it is the wrong way its facing this way "/" while all the others are the obosite. (and im talking about the bottem ones the 2 to the left) im not hacking on you im just pointing out the mistack :|

Rep:
Level 91
oo you mean his belt thingy.. yeah now i see that Oo
(lol next time say "the line in the middle on his shirt, i thought you talked about the hand)

fixed:

redone horns and the belt.. the horns don't look too good now but at least they face the front.. sorta..