RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
editing tilesets and altering battlers, if its in my ability

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
ask for some type of tileset or ask me to change a battler (like colour, specifically, change the weapon or something) and i will see what i can do for you  :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I would like a mountian trail similar to the snow trail, but with waterfalls and such, Thankeys.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
sorry man, i dont understand what you mean, i dont see any tileset named snow trail or mountain trail, and im using XP...  :|

Sorry, it's called Snow Plains and it's on the Knight's "ENHANCED" version

Could you happen to make a worl tileset though? Thanks...

Could you edit the Seraphim for me Cherubin, for me, making them look like Dark Angels?
If possible, could you do the same to the sprites named: "Angel04"and"Angel03"?
Thanks
Project: Legend of Zelda: Searching the Faeries progress: 1%
[/url]

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
If your looking for a world map for rpg maker XP theres already one made on rmxp fourms
"Existance cannot uphold peace. Ressurection
   is the first key, war is the second."