RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Shifts: Mineral of Alem

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
ok, my first game! I'm not very far in it yet but I'd love any feedback on my ideas/current maps/story/etc. All the story etc written here are in basic form (I mean I havn't gone though it yet to make it sound big and epic)

Title: Shifts: Mineral of Alem (may change later if I can think of a better one)

Backstory

After Millions of years in our world humans were running out of planets to inhabit. With so many laws protecting wildlife and vegetation they were limited in where they could live. To counter this problem they discovered dimensions. Some dimensions were almost parallel to our own. These were left alone. But others were entirely different worlds. These worlds they traveled to, and built upon.

But, not all these dimensions were safe. Creatures inhabited some. Many of these creatures were classified as simple animals, but others were classified as demons. By travelling or 'shifting'to these worlds the creatures escaped.

The government was fearful of these demons and desperately sought for a plan to be rid of them. They could send them back, or destroy them, but more would come as they discovered new worlds. Not wanting to have to sacrifice the chance the explore these new worlds they decided to try to create thier own dimension. Here they would send the demons, and the demons would not be able to return.

This world was created but there was an accident. When the demons were shifted so were others. A country of people were also sent. This country was mainly a research base. Because of this it was easy to cover up - The government didn't want word of this to escape to the public. The word was spread that the base had simple been transfered to a different dimension. Besides, apart from the accident the project was a success. Shifters were spread amoung the explorers - devices that at the click of a button transferred demons to this dimension
Humans have needs in their world, but the world does not need them.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
You know for a beginner your maps are impressive, maybe more so than some people on this forum  :)

Ill give you some tips while you are here;

1. Add more dirt and plants
2. Try not to use 3 of the same tiles in a row on your caves, aka change direction before 3 tiles.

Use them and your maps will improve =)

My xbox 360 gamercard =D

Nice game n story line please PM me when you release the demo  :twisted:
I WANT RGE OLD FORUMS BACK

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
Wondering Quest: World War 3%

Zone Of The End
Somehow, this reminds me of Doom 3 where Demons suddenly teleport right in front of you. The maps are not bad, except for the dead link one.

However the male character's name bothers me... Sergio... reminds me of Serge from Beverly Hills Cop.
I don't prove anything to anyone!