RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MMX RTP Package V1.0

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Okay, so this is just for that resource package I mentioned in my CO thread. ;8

RMXP Resources for MMX

WHEN IT IS FINISHED (that could mean days, weeks, months, perhaps even over a year) it will have LOADS of 100% custom graphics, including tilesets, pictures, fogs, character sets, and more.

It will (probably, not sure yet) have a custom sound track.

It will have the official graphics from the games for battles, as well as official sound effects and face art for messages.

Uses a sideview battle system.

The MAIN HOLDUP on this project is going to be a secret invention of mine, which I will not publicly be releasing information about. I will give you the name (for now) though, which is Mythryll. I got a HUGE chunk of it done today, but all I did was sit in front of my computer working on this thing. So yeah, it's gonna be pretty fucking bad ass, especially considering this is the first time I have ever tried this shit.

Screenshots will be provided at a later date, when they uh...exist.

EDIT: Ok, so now they exist, but realize that at this point they aren't very um...polished. Be kind, this thing IS going to be at least 60% custom. I couldn't sprite X very well, so for now I'm using an edit I made of some else's. Everything else, unless I say otherwise, is custom.

This screenshot is of the title...well, for now anyway.

That spider thing I sprited breaking through a ceiling. (Every single thing in this room is custom.)

A typical battle with a boss character. Please note that battles will use custom backgrounds, but not custom sprites. Well, there might be SOME customs, but for the most part they'll use official stuff.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 12:20:57 PM by arrowone »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
gona be cool
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
I really hope so, I'm putting all kinds of effort into this project.

Ok, I've got a good start on the in battle graphics for now. I've given him three weapon types in this:

Buster
Knuckle
Greaves

I've got knuckle animations pretty much done.

BUT that's not the point right now. What I want to know is, what music should I put in here? Right now I'm using stuff from ZX and Zero 4, but in the end this is for all of you guys to use/abuse, so I would appreciate an opinion.

Rep:
Level 96
Choppy game-play video get! Yes, there is a skip in there, it's on purpose so you don't have to watch him punch spiders all day. Like I said, it's choppy, so it's hard to see just how smoothly everything animates. Also, it couldn't record sound. I added in the BGM afterwards. (btw, turn down your speakers a bit)

Actually...just turn your speakers off, the quality is awful. I'll link the BGM.

I know there are better recorders out there, but fraps was being homosexual, so I uninstalled. I didn't have a lot of time to look for a new one, so I used Camtasia, which SUCKS HAIRY ANUS. Would have been better off with my damn webcam.

http://music.atomic-fire.com/mp3/ost_sp_zx_zxtunes/ZX%20Tunes%20-%202-07%20-%20Rockin'%20On.mp3

(I've been talking to myself for four days now. ;( )
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 06:19:25 AM by arrowone »

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I really thought I posted here (maybe trash?)

Anyway, I really like how this game is coming along, its impressive

~Winged

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
That megaman sprite is waaay too small.

Rep:
Level 96
He's from RM2K3, lol. I am just using him as a place holder for now, I'm having a lot of trouble spriting X correctly...For now, I'm trying to get tilesets done. Everytime I finish a tileset, I'll post it in the Resource section...or something. Same for other resources.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Wow, this is cool. Good work.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
A MEGAMAN GAME !! :D

Need to play that !

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I've never seen a finished megaman game here. I hope this one is different.

Rep:
Level 96
That megaman sprite is waaay too small.

Small MegaMan is smaaalll

I'm gonna try to improve him next. Also, should I bother with making tilesets that animate? And I don't just mean water and stuff, I mean like, stuff on the walls too.

Also, if anyone has any ideas, feel free to submit them.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm not worthy!

Rep:
Level 88
You are my passage to my megaman game! Your a god! thanks alot too!

Rep:
Level 88
I'm not into Megaman, but this looks very cool. Keep it up!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I gasp at you for lot liking Megaman! *cries*

Ahem...

Anyway, nice job Arrow. It looks rather nice, actually.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I'm bumping this so that I don't have to move it into Abandoned Projects. Actually, Arrow, do you want this to go to Resources or Finished Projects or anywhere like that? I'll let you take care of it.