RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Change Equipment Doesn't Work...

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
So I am trying to get my character to accept a weapon from an event through a choice, if he clicks yes then it performs the change weapon function. I have it set in his class that he can take the weapon but afterwords, when I go to his inventory nothing is there.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Have you posted the issue inside of the Script Topic? I'm sure MA would reply right quick in there.

Rep:
Level 87
Could you post the eventing you did, maybe you used the 'Change Equipment' command after the 'Change Weapons'.

Rep:
Level 86
Silly question.... you say you have "change equipment" in the event, but do you also have "change item -- add said weapon" before that, so that it's in your inventory and then put on your char?  :)

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?