RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tileset Importing Error [XP]

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Alright, this is pissing me off something serious. I made a color modification of two tilesets from the RTP, 028-Church01 and 029-Church02, so that they would work with a rainbow fog I made in photoshop. The tilesets work, except for one small detail.

It won't let me choose my transparent and translucent colors!

It's just assuming that it already knows what I want and it's friggin' irritating! Luckily, it's got the TRANSPARENT color down correctly, but the translucent color is now unusable. I'm going to try restoring it to the color it was before the change and see if it picks up on it after that, but this is something I should not have to do. Why can't I select my colors?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Is the tileset modifcication a PNG image?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Yes it is- and before you ask the image is no longer in indexed color. :P