RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Review My Plot Please!! Would You Be interested?

Rep:
Level 88
I enjoy creating Character Sprites.....
Okay, here goes.....

So your a kid named Ulock Barsod, and your father leaves in the middle of the night to fight a war. Your mother fears he will not return, so she lies and tells you that he is delivering a package for a friend.
She sends you into the woods to find some strawberries, and when you return, there is a messenger at your house relaying the message that your father has fallen in battle. Of course, enraged, Ulock steals a set of old armor that his father used, and takes off for enemy territory. He meets a lot of people along the way( party members ) and some of them have special skills that aid the party, but are not playable. Anywho...... Your father only fell in battle because he wasn't fighting any normal general. He was fighting Thorax Blackheart. A Dark Knight, who dragged him into the depths of hell, before slaying him in a brutal manner. He does appreciate a good challenge , so he lets Ulock know when they meet face to face in the final confrontation, that he respects his father as a warrior for lasting as long as he did, but you will be a different case. ( He'll crush you in one blow!! )

Well.....
How does it sound??
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 03:32:40 AM by Calintz »
Make sure that the juice was worth the squeeze

Rep:
Level 88
Sounds good.

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 88
Better than alot of those "run of mill" story plots. Ah....refreshing.
has potential.

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 88
Yo Dawg
nice story plot i give it a 8.5/10 just cause I wouldn't run right into battle like that, but yea thats a great plot
Projects:
:)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I like this Thorax Blackheart, And the main character is determined, though a  bit too Impulsive at that point, Would luv to play it =D

Rep:
Level 88
Hmm...
Alright, thnx for the tips

Rep:
Level 88
I like the idea of many other characters that aren't playable. Perhaps you should have one other main or very special character that fights with Ulock like an ex-soldier of Blackheart or a mysterious girl that Blackheart is after?

Rep:
Level 88
Hmm.....

That would definitely deepen the plot

Rep:
Level 88
Definately, but your choice. :)

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Sounds like the story of Mulan.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 88
Your greatest flaw is that you have a soul.
Well...hmm...the idea of revenge seems quite alright, though the progress you wrote (and with the way you wrote) is not logical. Too impulsive. When doing a story it's best to put yourself in the position of your character and that way you can understand what exactly would happen there, depending on the characters psych. I'd also like to add that the main foe is a cliche and a character of that kind of profile would never leave a person to live, train and lately attempt to revenge. That would be rather absurd. You should revise the plot, not making your character going impulsively into war against that man, but rather, creating a good set of chain reactions later in his life that would lead you to discovery of past and that foe.

Rep:
Level 88

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
If the main bad dude crushes you in one blow, How do you win?
I'm new and have already figured out so much!

Rep:
Level 88
Lol..... e..x..a..g..e..r..a..t..i..o..n!!!!!