RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Borderlands

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Sooo... my computer is an okay computer now, and Borderlands is one of the games I was recommended to play (and I have been wanting to play). ;8 So, I was wondering who else (besides me and SJR atm) would want to join us. :3 I currently have only a level 11 ._. But if the level differences are too great, we could just all start from level 1 and play together, YEAH? ;8

So, who wants to play with me and SJR on GameRanger? :3

I, personally, won't be able to play much unless it's on a weekend (except Sundays are after church), and on MWF, I can play, like 6-12PM EST. Tuesdays/Thursdays is moar liek 10-12PM. Stupid SAT Prep T_T

Me: mastermoo420@yahoo.com
SJR: antlazzarino@gmail.com

Leave a post with your GameRanger e-mail if you want to join. P:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 04:20:06 PM by mastermoo420 »

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
The fuck is game ranger?  It looks like a knockoff of steam.  This would mean me paying for the game, as well, would it not?  If so, fuck that.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
GameRanger just allows LAN play, lol. You basically host/join a room, press the little "Join" or "Start Game" button and it'll start up Borderlands for you while automatically bringing you to the room. All you need to do then is choose your character and join (only if the people in the room have the same version and DLC and stuff - DLC only matters if it's being used, I thinks?).

I'm also really up for the idea of us all starting new because I'm still a low level, and I want to make a Siren, kinda. :3
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 05:22:16 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
If I had any idea how to play with you through Steam, I would.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You could try downloading GameRanger and see if it'll run the exact same way. P: From what I expect, it should probably work.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
The fuck is game ranger?  It looks like a knockoff of steam.  This would mean me paying for the game, as well, would it not?  If so, fuck that.

You're a jackass.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Does anyone know what sort of Traffic usage gameranger uses? From my experience virtual lan uses a lot, and I'm on a limited plan. =/
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I have no idea. o-o I didn't know such problems existed. Someone else will have to answer that in my stead. XP

Also, if anyone is ready RIGHT NOW, I'm about to play with a school friend (hopefully it'll work on his computer), so if anyone's ready, get on GameRanger and add me? ;8

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You should level up and complete the game first. Then do the second playthrough.

Gameranger is great for pirated games. Most of us at RMRK have naughty versions of Borderlands and we always played through GameRanger.

I dunno if gameranger supports a steam version, I guess you could install gameranger and see if it recognises borderlands =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 83
I dont care doesnt mean I dont understand
Is it a team survival game like L4d ?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's not so much as a survival as... well, an RPG that it is classified as. You choose a character, it's an FPS, and you do missions/quests with a main storyline or the optional ones.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
4 character types, each with individual special skill, and 3 skill branches to spend skill points on (1 per level). Lots of guns, varying in type (pistol, machine gun, sniper rifle, rocket launcher, etc), stats (attack power, accuracy, rate of fire), and bonus attributes (elemental damage, explosive damage, etc).

Pretty fun/mindless game.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: