RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Big Awesome TF2 Update

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=3225

Demoman and Soldier are finally getting updated with new weapons and achievements. New maps are coming in the update as well. The interesting part about it all is the fact that the class (soldier or demo) with the most kills against the other is awarded a fourth weapon at the end of the week. Pretty cool.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
This be interesting too watch :D

Too bad my internets off for the next week so i cant be killing soldiers :(

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Soldiers are winning ATM..This would be good. But I hope they just release both the secret weapons =\

and since when is chewey playing tf2?
Arlen is hot.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Since several months ago when I bought it for both myself and Rasse. We both told you about this.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
He told me that he got it, not you <\3
Arlen is hot.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You niggers better be playing demo  :mad:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
SOLDIER IS WINNING FUCK YEAH
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Awesome thing: Crafting. You can now use the excess weapons and hats you have (like 2 backburners) and using blueprints, create new weapons =D
thats the shit.
Arlen is hot.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
hehe chewey discarded all his duplicates ^_^
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
fuck, so did I.  :mad:

I don't know which side I want to win. I like both demo and soldier.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I want Soldier to win just so Demo isn't HURR DURR easy to play and still takes some skill to use anything other than stickies. Thanks for lowering all the bars for the classes, Valve.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
The sword looks good, really good. I dunno if people will use the shield since it replaces the sticky launcher.
Arlen is hot.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
The sword looks good, really good. I dunno if people will use the shield since it replaces the sticky launcher.

I'm not sure the sword is all that useful without the targe. No criticals and you are hurt every time you damage somebody else. The benefit is you like have some range over the bottle and you receive a slight buff if you are able to kill somebody (which seems really difficult without the targe).

Anyway, since the sword was included, I think it's a pretty safe bet that Soldier's new melee weapon is going to be a pickaxe. No idea about his other weapons, though.

Also, if you read the latest comic about the demoman you can see half of the name of the last unlockable. "Scottish Resistance"?

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
http://www.teamfortress.com/war/part6/

all weapons have been announced, as well as achievements. All that's left now is for the winner of the war to be announced tomorrow, which I suspect will be the demoman.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I think they'll give it to both. And I say 'it' because I feel its the same.

Also, new demo weapon = awesome. This is exactly what they need.
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

soldiers dont' deserve shit, the demo's should win.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Valve's probably been messing with the numbers the entire time, it'll end up one big tie and the Engineer will have to break it up for the SURPRISE ENGINEER UPDATE
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Well, the Demoman made a pretty good effort to close the gap in yesterday's numbers. I think the Demo might have even been in the lead if it weren't for the bonus points awarded to the Soldier in the propaganda contest. However, the Soldier has pulled ahead again and the winner will be announced in a few hours.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Valve's probably been messing with the numbers the entire time, it'll end up one big tie and the Engineer will have to break it up for the SURPRISE ENGINEER UPDATE
yeah, i thought that too.

Soldier won = new boots to reduce rocket jump damage. So if maybe the demo won, new boots to reduce sticky damage..
Well lol its ok then. Its not like the soldier is getting something super duper awesome.
Arlen is hot.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Eyelander and chargin' targe are fucking sweet.  That is all.

Rep:
Level 82
Treat Every Game Like Your Last.
My steam ID is LtEarth, send me a friend request up on there!!!!!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

soldiers dont' deserve shit, the demo's should win.

I like Demo, but I agree with Anski. I also prefer Soldier.