RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Borderlands

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
That's what I did, but I stood on that little ramp that leads into his arena  and ran down every time he shot a rocket at me.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Up to level 26, took out King Wee Wee.

Got myself set up for massive amounts of shield and health regen, haven't had trouble working it yet.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
Rubber Shark
I has it now :>

YeyindeTheYautja

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Ferenn :]

It's a cool game, feels like I've only scratched the surface after doing a fair bit of playing.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
So I hit 20. Got some better equipment (actually same weapon types but much better stats now) and got out of the Fyrestone areas.

I also have a nice shield with health regen. Sledge was kind of tricky, died twice, but then I just waiting for Phase to come back and then hitting him with everything I had worked like a charm. :)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Apparently Yeyinde is the only person I can connect to. ;o

Sledge was kind of tricky, died twice, but then I just waiting for Phase to come back and then hitting him
I love playing Berserker. Using my action skill and then beating the fuck out of something with my fists seems to fit my personality. Plus I get health regen with it on. I used it and beat Sledge to death.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Apparently Yeyinde is the only person I can connect to. ;o

Sledge was kind of tricky, died twice, but then I just waiting for Phase to come back and then hitting him
I love playing Berserker. Using my action skill and then beating the fuck out of something with my fists seems to fit my personality. Plus I get health regen with it on. I used it and beat Sledge to death.

Fists + Fire artifact = WIN. WHEN I PUNCH YOU MY FISTS EXPLODE HURR!

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Hell yeah, ahref. Fire artifact kicks ass.

also;

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 04:00:05 AM by Firerain »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Downloading it from DH :|
bringing sexy back

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I used an explosive Shotgun till his shield was either gone or mostly gone, and then I reloaded and used Phasewalk and then hit that SOB with everything I had. It took like three of those or something, I was at like 25% health so I really had to place it safe.

Incendiary artifact is much more fun than Electric in my opinion, but the DoT is pretty good (except it's only 2 points :P).

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Got to level 3 and then it crashed. Haven't played again yet, but it seems like it will be repetitive.
bringing sexy back

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Got to level 3 and then it crashed. Haven't played again yet, but it seems like it will be repetitive.

Kind of...I haven't played with anyone yet, and I hear it is [repetitive] if you don't, but I find it to be very fun. It reminds me a lot of UT2K4 RPG Invasion, which is really, really repetitive but also the best FPS mod I've ever played.

It gets pretty annoying fighting the same bandits in the same spot over and over again, but I think it pays off when you get to the bosses and harder areas.  :)

Rep:
Level 102
How do you beat kram? He just takes infinite damage, his HP doesn't go down. =|
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
How do you beat kram? He just takes infinite damage, his HP doesn't go down. =|
Blow up his turret while he's on it.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Up where he is, there's a box your can duck behind. Pop up, take a few shots, go down, reload. Repeat.
You'll be protected against his turret (when you're down) and you have a clear shot (when you're up).

Then again, I do all the sidequests and shit at the same time, so my character was pretty over-leved at that point.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
What does the girls phasewalk do?  I'm playing as black soldier.

Rep:
Level 96
For about 10 seconds, it triples your running speed, and makes you invisible/invincible.
When you melee while in Phasewalk, your Phasewalk ends, but you deal massive damage to your intended target.
(Only if you downloaded the update. Originally, this melee attack was literally left out, but the update fixed this bug.)
It's useful for a quick, powerful attack, but even more useful for escaping when you're in a shit storm.

Upgrades:
- Going in/coming out of Phasewalk can deal elemental damage within a certain radius.
- Melee attack in Phasewalk can do up to 800% extra Melee damage.
- Just being near somebody in Phasewalk can do electrical damage.
- Being in Phasewalk can restore health.

The cooldown is like 36 seconds, but that can be brought down to (I think) about 20 seconds.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
So what would your opinion on the "best" overall character be?

I've been playing as black soldier, but it seems like Mordecai is a lot better, from what my friend is telling me.

Rep:
Level 96
I tried playing the black guy, I absolutely hated it. His turret thing kind of sucks, too. Maybe I just had some bad luck with weapons or something, I dunno, but whenever I played with my roomate, I'd die repeatedly.

I really enjoy playing as the Siren. I'm up to level 32 now, and my character is ridiculously awesome.
I tried the hunter for 10 or so levels, and also loved it. But then I started a Siren character, and haven't turned back.

The berserker is the only one I haven't tried, but my roomate seems to enjoy him.

As for who's best, I can't really say. But it's not the soldier. lol

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Who's Kram?

I beat Mad Mel and King Wee Wee the other day, both relatively easy. I kind of just took out Mel from the sidelines out of the buggy since it made it a lot harder.
I'm rocking a nice and powerful scoped SMG, a Static Shotgun, an incendiary Combat Rifle (Sword you're right, this thing rocks) and I think an Explosive SMG too.
Diva seems to be pretty good right now since I can't find a shield better than my current shield. But overall I think I'm going to stay focused on Assassin and Elementalist. Controller seems like it has some great skills but they're really high up. :|

Siren is awesome, I haven't played any other classes but she definitely does it for me.

Rep:
Level 102
Up where he is, there's a box your can duck behind. Pop up, take a few shots, go down, reload. Repeat.
You'll be protected against his turret (when you're down) and you have a clear shot (when you're up).

Then again, I do all the sidequests and shit at the same time, so my character was pretty over-leved at that point.

It was a bug, I did hundreds of thousands of pts of damage on him, but his HP stayed full. Loaded the game up again later and he died like normal. Completed it now. Maybe I'll do the second playthrough thing.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
I'm working on my second playthrough. I'm still in Firestone, and I've hit this brick wall where even though I'm 3 levels over everyone else, I'm still getting my ass handed to me.
And it bothers me because it's not like leveling up will actually change the difficulty, even if I COULD level up because killing things gives you little to no experience anymore.
Kind of sucks the fun out of the game when I can't even get close enough to shoot before my shields completely gone.
So yeah, kind of unbalanced on the second playthrough. In my opinion.
But that's okay, I've obviously seen everything this game has to show me anyway.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 03:56:31 PM by arlen »

Rep:
Level 102
Depends on your items and skills I guess =o

I have this skill where if I kill somebody it triggers recharching on my shield. I also have a high capacity (600+, though with another skill of mine this is increased by like 30%) shield that also recharges my health. Drop a rocket from my 600+ damage (before modifiers) rocket launcher in the middle of the bad guys and it heals the crap out of me.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
I have 700+ shield w/ health regen, a skill that recharges my health for 36 seconds that refreshes every 18 seconds, and an SMG that does 100 damage per shot and regenerates it's own ammo.

But in that 18 seconds where I'm defenseless, my shield vanishes and each shot takes away 100 of my health. I can unload entire clips and do so little damage, yet my weapon is so powerful. It kills skags in like 2 seconds, but won't stop bruisers or boss bandits?

It's ridiculous...

I dunno

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Unsung Member
Siren with a caustic SMG...I love seeing them melt.