RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best Soundtrack in a game?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
"Lord Of The Castle" from Kingdom Hearts: RE Chain Of Memories. Wonderful music. Truely epic.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The soundtrack from the first Wild Arms is almost perfect, and the remixed songs in Alter Code:F are only better. The other Wild Arms' music isn't as good though, for some reason.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, the first area has some of the best music ever. I also love the Chrono Cross music, and Seiken Densetsu has a few good tracks in there.
TimeSplitters 2 also has a few good tracks, when you play the arcade multi I love some of the tracks, and Gunz has one or two...I like the Ocarina and Baton songs from OoT and WW, rocked, some did.

Anyone know of a game that has like sort light tech-no to it?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
More games need Viking Metal. I'm serious.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
The famous fight music for FFVII. Me likee rock. I also like Yami Enzeru in FFVII because it sounds cool and brought out the evil. I rarely listen to music other than the ones on consoles, not handhelds (that includes all emus, not just handheld emus). I thought this was made just out of the Chrono Cross topic where they talked about how Chrono Trigger (or Cross, I forgot) had like the best music.